Phillips Consulting Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
Phillips Consulting Limited is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now to fill the job opening at Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Ltd.
- Analyse internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement.
- Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short- and long- term objectives developed in tandem with CEO
- Oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with CEO in sales management so that sufficient investment capital can be budgeted for near – term growth targets.
- Manage capital investments and expenses aggressively to ensure that the company achieves investor targets for growth and profitability.
- Monitor performance with tracking software and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed updates and forecasts.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth .
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision .
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data metrics.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues.
- In-depth understanding of logistics business.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, and marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field;
- MSc/MBA is a plus
- Five or more years of experience in executive or leadership roles
- Chief operations officer experience in a logistics company will be an advantage
Salary Range: ₦400,000 – ₦500,000/month
Method of Application
Deadline: December 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.