Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. Our irrepressible spirit and audacity to succeed where others have flinched or failed is at the core of our genetic make-up.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opening at Sahara Group.
Table of Contents
- Directly supporting the Corporate Financial Manager with planning, structuring and execution of engagements and transactions within the Corporate Finance
- Serve as focal point on all Cost-benefit analysis, financial models and other financial analysis as may be directed with guidance from Corporate Financial Manager
- Conduct research, and where necessary, due diligence with regards to acquisition targets for potential Merger & Acquisition activities.
- Monitor key financial performance indicators of operating entities based on approved forecasts/budget.
- Prepare presentations on the company and its divisions.
- Work closely with Sahara Power finance teams in alignment with Group finance objectives.
- Assist Corporate Financial Manager in loan administration and management reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/B. Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance or any finance-related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years relevant work experience within a similar role.
- Membership of any relevant professional body e.g., ICAN, ACCA, CFA etc. is an added advantage.
- A good knowledge of the power industry and value chain.
- Strong financial modelling and presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 4, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.