SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting into the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Vacancy at SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria.
- Must be and remain well informed of rules, instructions and procedures regarding QHSE.
- Implements and ensures implementation of SPIE OGS QHSE rules, instructions and procedures.
- Makes proposals for the continuous improvement of QHSE provisions.
- Draws up noncompliance and/or observation reports when noting any malfunction or risk situation and transmits them to the local QHSE department.
- Immediately alerts any person who caused a risk situation, on noting the occurrence of any such situation.
- Adopts an eco-approach at all times in the exercise of his/her duties.
- Alerts the line management when encountering any professional situation that does not comply with the principles and rules governing the carrying out of SPIE Group activities (Ethics Alert).
- Organises the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility on site,
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- With his teams, assists any specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
- Ensures that the COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to work permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Manages interventions using the CMMS and checks intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field,
- Monitors the functioning of utilities and equipment placed under his responsibility,
- Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams, and actively participates in this himself,
- Carries out, at the Maintenance Supervisor’s requests, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation status.
- Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements,
- Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements,
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
- Suggests improvements and requests modifications.
- Verifies the quality of his teams’ interventions by frequent on-site checks,
- Ensures that the members of his teams have the qualifications and skills required for the tasks entrusted to them and, if need be, suggests corrective measures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND) or higher qualification.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in Electrical Maintenance
- SAP experience and know-how
- Basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment and thorough knowledge of equipment used in oil and gas installations
- Must have knowledge of HV & LV power distribution and controls network, HV & LV motor drives and alternators, Inverters, HV cells, variable speed units, light networks, switch gears and Generators
- Ability to work under trying conditions with a very stupid client.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in the face of complete denial.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- SAP Experience & know-how
- Electrical trade certificate or Electrical Engineering qualification
- APAVE electrical habilitation or similar
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.