Tempkers Limited is a global freelance marketplace and online outsourcing firm where organizations and SME’s achieve more by connecting and collaborating with independent professionals (freelance agents) to do temporary Jobs based on projects and time frames on best scale budgeting.
Growing your career as a Full Time employee at Tempkers is a fantastic opportunity to develop relevant skills, if you are strong in people management, leadership and have the right initiative for the job.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opening at Tempkers Limited.
Table of Contents
Loan Officer (Pay roll)
- Sell loan products and meet loan production targets
- Perform business development tasks, including managing the pipeline by generating leads and referral business, and maintaining relationships with existing and past clients
- Meet and communicate with applicants to explain the risks and benefits, as well as the terms of loan products and government regulations
- Obtain relevant information and evaluate applicants’ financial status, including credit history, debt-to-income ratio, and appraisal reports, to determine recommendation for loan approval
- Ensure all necessary information and documentation is submitted to the loan underwriting department, and is recorded properly in electronic file format
- Represent the employer at community events and host seminars
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable lending regulations, the economy, market rates, vendors, and competitors
- Consistently deliver first-class customer service.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in the mortgage lending, banking, or real estate industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to use relevant industry-specific computer programs, as well as calculators
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NMLS license required
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Method of Application
Deadline: October 10, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.