Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world.
Coca-Cola arrived Nigeria in 1951, the refreshing wave of and has remained a hit with consumers across the country. Packages Coca-Cola is available in: 35cl and 50cl classic glass contour bottle; 33cl on-the-go Can, 50cl and 1.5L PET bottle. Ingredients Carbonated water, sugar, Carbon-dioxide, caffeine, Phosphoric acid, caramel color and flavouring.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opening at the Coca-Cola Company
- We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Expert to join our winning team in a Senior Manager grade! You will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented employees in an optimal way.
- You will be entrusted with our ongoing great drive to discover top talents, build a strong employer brand, and ensure great relationships with candidates, our Hiring Managers, and employees.
- Delivery of recruitment ensuring targets achievement for Performance and retention of new hires, Cost per hire, Time to close the vacancy, LMs satisfaction, Candidates’ experience.
- Proactive Talent Mapping based on SWP for key positions and early talent level; Partnerships and relationships built with potential talent/pools.
- Build Talent Acquisition and Identification organizational capability: Assessment programs for LM, Interviewing skills for LM, Talent championship programs.
Deliverables in the first 12 months:
- Institute vibrant Employee Referral program: Revamp existing programs and improve the usage
- Impact positively our Diversity and Inclusion drive by delivering specific targets
- Establish robust NBC Alumni Network
- Support creating a Recruiting Mindset for the Company, beyond the Talent Acquisition team
- Deliver Internal recruitments targets
- Deliver Acceleration Centre for Fast Forward 2 Program; which is a major part of our Talent Identification process
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Passionate about recruitment
- Understand the importance of candidate’s experience and stakeholder’s management.
- Good understanding of the impact of TA on both Top and Bottom Line of the organization
Requirements (Must Haves):
- University degree / HND or its equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of experience; 2 years of which must be in TA Managerial role.
- As Passionate about Diversity & Inclusion as We Are. A demonstrated commitment to contributing to building an inclusive culture in an organization(s) and embrace diverse perspectives.
- Winning with Others. This role is fundamentally about helping the organization and its leaders to be successful. Hence, this expert will cultivate and leverage on relationships to enhance candidate’s experience as well as Hiring Manager’s satisfaction.
- The Laboratory Technician reports to the Process Control Manager and is responsible for supporting Brand protection and food safety through implementation and assurance of compliance to all company specified standards. To support plant packaging and raw material management program.
Other Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Implementation and monitoring of all laboratory checks to CCH and/or Coca Cola standards and frequency including raw materials.
- Conduct Quality checks as per Quality Plan as and when required, responsible for the administration of all chemical and/or microbiological requirements. Ability to input all data to SAP.
- Detention of all non-conforming product, analysis of same, generation of and implementation of outcome, and reporting of each to the Plant Manager.
- Implementation of corrective actions generated from day-to-day activities including Quality results, consumer complaints, microbiological trends etc.
- Assurance of the effective activation of all activities required to deliver the required standards of the plant hygiene program through the establishment, implementation and monitoring of the compliance to the plant microbiological program.
- Generation and timely submission of all reports and documents as required by management, including stock control, corrective action report generation.
- HACCP program support.
- Reporting / Analysis of QA Technician compliance to the PCM.
- Manage line raw material and ingredient trial process.
- Manage continuous improvement projects relating to Quality.
- Support development and execution of plant Calibration program.
- Generate Statistical Process Control Studies.
- Contribute to the development of the Coca Cola Quality System.
- Conduct audits as per schedule & sustainability requirements.
- Conduct all continuous improvement initiatives relating to the Sustainability function as & when required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of BSc or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opening at the Coca-Cola Company” should click the APPLY HERE button below.