Unilever Nigeria – We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opening at Unilever Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- This role is responsible for supporting the Internal Audit processes in Unilever Nigeria (part of the West African team)
- Suggest best practices for improvement of controls
- To ensure that group accounting policies and procedures are understood and observed, report if any deviations
- To support management in creating a control environment that considers risk and enables a well-controlled business. This involves raising control awareness and skills within the African business
- To carry out audit in line with the audit program
- To give independent controls assessment & recommendations to the businesses and functions in the transformation of their processes for operations and management control
- To independently review compliance with laws, regulations, Unilever policies, Code of Business principles and other external requirements
- To continuously improve the impact of Internal Audit in West Africa to improve the long-term controls environment and risk management
- To undertake any other assignments relevant to Internal Audit Management
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Audit (internal/ external)
- FMCG experience preferred
- University Degree (Qualified accountant with reputable body e.g ICAN/ACA)
- Strong influencing and stakeholder skills
- Highest standards of ethics and independence and applies professional scepticism
- Inclusive analytical ability – Root Cause Analysis
- Flexible and able to operate in other Finance roles
- Assertive and able to hold stakeholders accountable, including those of seniority
- Ability to communicate at all levels including listed entity Audit Committees
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.