9mobile Nigeria is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile Nigeria has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives and relentlessly pushes the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job openings at 9mobile Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Specialist Supply Chain
To carry out Supply Chain management process implementation, order management & fulfilment, planning, organizing, and controlling of Warehouse Operations in the Region, business analysis, strategy formulation and end-to-end completion of Supply Chain and inventory distribution activities within deployed business policy/processes to achieve efficiency & least cost optimization to maximize business value that will guarantee a gain in competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Sales order processing/management
- Inventory distribution planning &fulfilment
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Regional & virtual including 3rd party warehouse management
- Inventory receipt, storage, and re-distribution
- Reverse logistics management(management of stock returns and recall)
- First line daily reconciliation
- Housekeeping and Periodic Stock count
- Supervision/training of Logistic Officer(s)
- Warehouse support for Retail and Corporate Sales
- Product availability
- Relationship management
- Inventory & order management query resolution
- Process documentation, policy formulation & compliance
- Timely and effective reporting
- Device Consignment receipt/upload and re-distribution to different Retail Shops
- Channel Partner account reconciliation
- Track and Report daily Channel Partner Collections
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree/HND equivalent in numerate or Business field
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post NYSC work experience
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office tools especially excel, word & Power Point
- Distribution Planning
- Order management & fulfilment
- Excellent Report Writing
- Project Management
- Effective communication
- Demand Planning &forecasting skills
- Demand modelling &Analytical skills
- Query resolution &complaints handling skills
- Effective communication
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focused
Head Regional Sales
Plan, direct and coordinate regional sales activities ensuring consistent and qualitative service delivery to meet EMTS customers’ needs.
- Maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities.
- Define and implement specific operational plans and programs to facilitate the realization of the region’s sales targets.
- Identify and recommend strategies for optimizing outlet performance and increasing profitability.
- Identify required resources, personnel, and funding to achieve the regional sales strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and advise management on potential revenue streams and customer needs in order to maximize revenue for the organisation.
- Recommend frameworks for measuring outlet profitability and proffer recommendations on viable and non-viable outlets.
- Coordinate sales activities at the regions, while ensuring qualitative service delivery and compliance with standard policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the distribution function to ensure timely delivery of products to meet customer demands.
- Manage regional infrastructure and work closely with the maintenance department to ensure optimal utilization.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of outlet infrastructure and equipment with defined company standards.
- Ensure ongoing identification and reporting of new prime locations for acquisition and development of retail infrastructure and proffer recommendations to the Director, Consumer Sales
- Ensure operational efficiency and proper cost management in regional activities to maximise profitability.
- Provide input on the region’s financial requirements during the budgeting process and monitor the approved budget to ensure prudent utilisation of resources.
- Review and authorise expenditures/transactions of the region in line with the approved budget and manual of authority.
- Implement the Regional Sales division’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the Regional Sales division to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various divisions within the sales department.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the Regional Sales unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and sales performance reports for the attention of the Director, Consumer Sales
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Consumer Sales
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
- Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of Nine (9) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
Director IT Architecture & Solution Delivery
Responsible for ensuring strategic alignment of IT initiatives with the vision and goals of the business; facilitate all IT-related business change initiatives, ensuring timely delivery of the intended business value; plan and coordinate the deployment of IT resources/capabilities; Engender adherence to best practices in the areas of IT general controls/information risk and promote a culture of benefit-based performance management.
- Set directions(covering technology roadmap, portfolio structure & management strategy, and operational plans), ensuring strong alignment with corporate objectives
- Contribute to corporate business planning as a member of the senior management team. Own the development of the overall IT strategy, and operating plans (including annual budgets)
- Promote a culture of value for money by deploying IT financial resources to high impact requirements in line with business evolution. Coach/mentor team on value-based assessment and delivery of requirements
- Own and oversee risk management for the department, ensuing the IT risk posture is kept refreshed and in line with the risk appetite defined by the Board; Entrench a strong risk-awareness culture across the department
- Build relationship with leaders across the organisation, ensuring strong alignment of IT initiatives with business objectives on an ongoing basis
- Drive the implementation of frameworks for quantifying benefits for each initiative inline with business case and measurement of time to value. Ensure clear communication of expected business value and the timing of project objectives by project sponsor are clearly understood by project delivery organization;
- Oversee the delivery of all approved programs with strong focus on the commercial product pipeline and other high-impact requirements;
- Chair and direct the activities of the IT Risk Council, capacity management committee (CMC) and the Architecture Review Board (ARB); define/own the Governance, Risk & Control(GRC) program for the department
- Accountable for ensuring business requirements are comprehensively & unambiguously defined to ensure proper and complete end-to-end technology assessment. Drive / build quality into the end-to-end delivery process;
- Accountable and responsible to assess requirements end-to-end, coordinating among the different Technology teams to define impacted teams and technologies and a high-level assessment of impact of the end-to-end solution;
- Own annual operating plans and contribute at both high and detailed levels in the development of comprehensive business cases for all initiatives covering time-to-market, CapEx and OpEx components;
- Consolidates and reports department performance monthly
- Accountable for managing the risks associated with operational delivery and project portfolio;
- Manage team with diverse mix of skills, ensuring strong employee engagement in line with corporate objectives
- Undertake periodic appraisals, recruit, train and develop team members in conjunction with the HR team to meet the changing needs of the company;
- Identify and shape current and future needs for staff skills, and make recommendations for improvements and changes to where these are seen to be needed;
- Prepare job descriptions for team members and delegate responsibility and authority in accordance with those job descriptions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Product & Information Officer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college/university preferred. Possession of an advanced degree, preferably an MBA, will be an advantage as is Governance and/or Information Security certification;
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Twelve (12) to fifteen(15) years’ work experience in the IT, or Technology fields in the Telecom industry, with strong previous experience in managing cross-functional teams and cross-functional responsibilities, managing business units and delivering against key result indicators
- Minimum of four (4) years at senior management level in a large/multinational business environment
- Strong customer-centricity, risk management, and experience developing planning models. Strong advocate of digital transformation
- Previous experience and capabilities in leading teams of 25+ people;
- Previous experience in the development and delivery of Telecom solutions with high level of complexity& integration using EAI to multiple back-end systems, network elements, and touch points;
- Proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital change agenda
- Previous experience in requirements managements for large scale Technology / IT projects and/or establishments; Wide experience in the technology solutions serving / enabling Telco business and Telco product development
- Strong communication, reporting, and presentation abilities to executive and top management
- Experience with IT financial management, resource planning, and task prioritization, budget / cost control. Strong ability to process data, extract actionable insights and take solid decisions
- Experience in working/ negotiating complex issues, conflict resolution and providing alternative solutions
- Demonstrable abilities in people and general management, project portfolio management, Negotiation skills; strong can-do attitude, flexible and pragmatic thinking and result-oriented
- Highly developed business communications skill (verbal and written), solid team player, change agent, strategic and creative, excellent relationship management skills and the ability to drive performance, consensus from all areas within the company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.