Bedmate furniture ranks as one of the best furniture company in Nigeria. Quality is our watchword is makes us rank among the very best furniture company in Nigeria. We led while other furniture company in Nigeria follows our footstep.
The BEDMATE, furniture company in Nigeria was founded in 2002 to offer Nigerians the very best in furniture products. Our Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc. in Lagos (Ikeja, Lekki), Abuja, PH and gradually expanding to other part of the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Openings at Bedmate Furniture
- Creating visually pleasing media contents for both print and motion.
- Taking photographs of products and edit.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative materials, as well as font style and size.
- Design and manage print, motion, and web publications such as Media Guides, Brochures, Logo, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various campaigns and projects.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Liaising with external printers on regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Prepare design drafts, presents ideas and amends designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc, HND or OND in any related discipline.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-4 years working experience.
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Pre-press concepts and file preparation, particularly large, multi-page documents
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously.
NGN70,000 – NGN100,000 / month.
- Conduct periodic physical inventory counts and reconcile with the relevant departments.
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation relating to products-in and products-out including sorting, labelling, and packing of inventory.
- Assist in creating and implementing best practice warehousing procedures, policies, and processes to improve operational processes.
- Operate and monitor the warehouse’s automated inventory management systems; enters data, updates information, and reviews entries for errors.
- Supervise warehouse assistants for sorting and reconciliation of shipment, offloading and loading of inventory for delivery.
- Responsible for investigating inventory discrepancies, inbound and outbound (transit) and reporting the information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage the quality and accuracy assurance of all inbound and outbound inventory.
- Inspect the levels of inventory to identify shortages or excessive surplus and relay information to relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ warehousing experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of an ERP management system or any inventory automated software is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in the retail industry is desirable.
NGN45,000 – NGN50,000 / Month.