Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
They seek competent hands to join them in the following positions:
Table of Contents
Position: Value Added Services (VAS) Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 Years
Unit: Sales & Marketing
- We are looking for a VAS Manager to work with our Mobile Technology division and will responsible for managing all aspects of VAS product life-cycle.
- He/she will be responsible for achieving annual revenue forecasts and product performance targets by developing and managing our VAS portfolio; including payment authorization and operations, pricing, business intelligence, copywriting and vendor relationship management.
- Responsible for the demand analysis, business architecture design, prototype design, etc. of the company’s third-party payment products.
- Understand the market and industry information of payment products, being responsible for research on payment tools and methods, processes, development plans for payment platform products, business application solutions, and R&D applications to develop implementation routes.
- Manage product lifecycle.
- Have an updated knowledge on competitor initiatives in the VAS area and of best of practice relevant to industry and regulatory benchmarks.
- Prepare product related forecasts and follow-up on the product performance.
- Promote project progress, assist design, development, and test teams to complete product development tasks and ensure the progress and quality of the product implementation phase.
- Develop product operation processes and risk control strategies, monitor and analyze operational data, continuously improve products, and improve user experience.
- Plan the business strategy, develop the relationship and launch GNC service with ISP.
- Reach target including revenue/GP and other financial targets.
- Managing licenses, and relationships with merchant banks, payment processors, and gateway providers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics, Finance, or Marketing
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a digital or related role, with at least 4 years of proven hands-on product management experience, including design, promotion, and optimization of VAS product and services.
- years of experience with Product Management of Value-Added Services (VAS) and strategy in a fast-paced environment,
- Experience with Product Marketing, Business Intelligence, payment processors and gateways regulations, licenses and compliance etc. is strongly desired.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must have completed NYSC
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Knowledge of programmatic and online marketing channels
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Must have strong project management experience with proven success in delivering complex products/services in a high growth environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent Copywriting and Content deployment skills
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Analytical and multitasking skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deliver business plans to help in business development.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities.
Position: Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 Years
Unit: Media & Advertisement
- We are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Manager to manage our social media accounts.
- We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technology and social media trends, where you will utilize viral and interactive content to create engaging experiences for our target and prospective audiences.
- You should have excellent communication and influencing skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence during high levels of traffic and customer engagement.
- This role will be assigned to our Mobile Internet division.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original test, photos, videos and news)
- Oversee social media account designs (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
RECEIVE JOB ALERTS ON WHATSAPP
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a B.Sc in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven managerial experience in Social Media role, with hands-on experience in content management.
- Knowledge of digital marketing basics is required
- Proven Blogging experience desired.
Candidate Requirements and Attributes:
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent copywriting skills, with a solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web design and knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills.
- Ability to monitor, analyze, review and report outcomes of social media campaigns
- Strong creative writing skills and ability to edit content required.
- Extensive knowledge using social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
Method of Application:
deadline: August 30, 2019
Check Intel Region Jobs for more Openings
Join intel region now on:
DATA PLANS, BILL PAYMENTS AND WAEC RESULT CHECKER: We guarantee you 45% savings by purchasing your data plans on all Nigerian networks, DSTV – GOTV – STARTIMES subscriptions, all at cheaper prices. WhatsApp: +2347013332192 +2347063420657. Click Here for more details www.thedatawellng.com