Jobs are now available at The Center for Literacy Training and Development for Africa University of Ibadan (UI).
According to the Special Release from the Office of the Registrar of University of Ibadan, Olubunmi O. Faluyi, which was available to Intel Region on the 21st of February, 2020, applications are now sought to fill various vacant positions in the University including the Center for Literacy Training and Development for Africa University of Ibadan (UI).
Applications are invited in the following Departments and for the positions that will be listed below. Kindly scroll down to see all Openings.
Applications are sought for the following positions at the Center for Literacy Training and Development for Africa University of Ibadan (UI).
- Area of Specialization: Adult Literacy, Mobile Learning And Training
- Applicants must possess Bachelor Degree in Adult Education, Master Degree in Literacy, Training and Development (with bias for the use of mobile applications for adult learning) and an evidence of Ph.D. registration in Adult Literacy (with bias for capacity building and mobile applications) from a reputable University.
- Teaching and research experience at the University level and evidence of scholarly publications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward 20 copies of application, supporting documents and detailed Curriculum Vitae which must state the following;
- Date of Birth (not age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin, L.G.A
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Working Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees
Applications should be addressed to the Registrar, for the attention of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource and Development (Academic Staff), University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria, and submitted to the University of Ibadan.
- Applicants should request their referees to send reports on them on letter head and under confidential cover, indicating the positions and department to which they have applied, direct to the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource and Development (Academic Staff) from whom further details may be obtained.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on a completed or ongoing research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral interview.
- Assistant Lecturer/Junior Research Fellow CONUASS 2
- Lecturer II/Research Fellow II CONUASS
- Lecturer I/Research Fellow I CONUASS 4
- Senior Lecturer/Senior Research Fellow CONUASS 5
Deadline: April 3, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com