The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs below at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Human Resources Business Partner - Commercial
- Constantly identify and realize opportunities / initiatives for productivity improvements (Headcount, outsourcing, delayering of org design)
- Perform exit interview for the shopfloor/Front line population in line with company processes
- Monitor the People Cost and makes sure that respective actions are in place to improve People Cost% of Net Sales Revenue (NSR).
- Support On-boarding and induction for front line leaders and below
- Drive initiatives in the function that encourage high performance and engagement
- Ensure high Quality Talent Review Sessions conducted;
- Long-term Talent Plan for critical segments developed & executed
- Drive the development & execution of locally prioritized organizational or functional capability plans
- Drive high Quality Talent review session
- Coordinate the Talent Review Process for shopfloor(offline) & front liner population with respective Line Managers for identifying HIPOs & A players
- Cooperate with the line manager to address underperformance during period agreed for improvement
- Cooperate with functional managers to ensure engagement is improved and values index grew
- Liaise with IR and Legal to secure proper handling in unionized populations.
- Manage performance related to staff bus, clinic, and canteen services
- Acts as a point of contact for line managers and frontline employees for all related inquiries and grievances.
- Partners with line managers in handling team and individual performance management issues, performance improvement plans, separation discussions and process.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree in Business Administration, or any other relevant field
- Master’s Degree and relevant HR Certification will be an added advantage
- Labor law knowledge
- 5 years proven track record of Human Resources business partnership, preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods company
- Working experience in the Human Resources area of the Food &Beverage sector will be a competitive advantage
- Strong business awareness combined with solid functional expertise
- Proven experience in managing people and senior stakeholders
- General knowledge on the most important HR processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Engagement, Rewards, HR Services, Budgeting, Industrial Relations) & KBls.
- Knowledge & Understanding of Relevant HR Policies and Labor law
- Strategic workforce planning
- Financial Acumen (BP/RE planning, return on investment analyses)
- Project Management
- BPMS & analytics.
- Communication & Influencing skills.
- Customer Centricity.
- E2E Employee Lifecycle Management
- Employee Relations
- HR Business Partnership
- Change Management
- Digital HR
- HR Reporting
- Talent Development
On-Trade Account Manager
- Manages Key On-Trade Customers at volume, NSR & Net Contribution level-achievement of all critical KBIs (NSR, financials, RED, etc.).
- Develop, implement & evaluate key on-trade customer plans
- Generate Customer Insight & Analysis
- Support On-Trade outlet segmentation (Gold, Silver, Bronze) through the team
- Negotiate and manage On-Trade Agreements
- Develop Tailor-made Sales Drivers Activities (Visibility, Distribution, Persuasion, Quality, Price)
- Develop & Monitor On Trade Agreements by status report per activator, area, region
- Control invoices of promos, tailor made, POS regarding On Trade Agreements.
- On-route coaching & feedback direct reports and FS Ho.Re.Ca team
- Drive On Trade Activation strategy in the market (customer negotiations, leading at peer level & upwards)
- Develop annual business plan for On Trade Activation and relevant key customers
- Significant contribution in the development of the monthly activity plan with Customer Marketing team.
- Set performance management routines with own team, FS & wholesale teams to review account plans progress.
- Build alliances with key cooperating departments through common routines (FS, Ho.Re.Ca, wholesales, customer marketing)
- Exploit all opportunities in the market through the team for maximizing results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree ideally Business related (i.e., Sales, Marketing, etc.).
- Minimum of 6 years of proven operational track record in Sales / Commercial.
- Minimum of 4 years of managerial experience, preferably in a large manufacturing company.
- On Trade Activation experience.
- Overall commercial understanding.
- Customer Centric oriented.
- Listens actively and challenges processes and structures.
- Sound Sales / Commercial related operational knowledge, complete value-chain system knowledge including TCCC.
- MS Word / Excel / Power Point user
- Financial acumen & resources management
- Selling & negotiation with large customers
- Operational planning & performance management
- Analytical thinking & synthesis to drive decision making
- Communication (oral, written, presentations, influencing).
- Building successful & mutual benefit relationships.
- Good project management skills.
Explore More Opportunities
- Nestle Foods Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- GTCO Entry Level Recruitment 2022
- Nigeria LNG Latest Job Recruitment
- Wema Bank Plc is Hiring
- Sterling Bank Job Recruitment
- ECOWAS Latest Job Recruitment
- Landmark University is Recruiting
- Nigerian Army Regular Recruit Intake 2022
- ECOWAS Latest Job Vacancies
- African Union is Recruiting
- READ: HOW TO GET A JOB IN 2022 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
People & Culture Manager - Support Functions
- Accountable for partnering with the Function Heads and Change Leaders to set and execute an end-to-end people strategy that will drive the function’s talent output, evolve leadership and culture, achieve high engagement, productivity and enable the development of the necessary organizational capabilities.
- Perform Workforce Planning with Function Heads and builds long term plans behind organizational structure design, roles evolution, culture, capabilities, and talent needs that feed into Business Unit and functional annual business plans.
- Drives productivity improvement initiatives in line with Business Units and functional priorities (Speed & Efficiency. Customer Focus, PC as % of NSR, Mgt Ratio).
- Regularly review Headcount and People Cost planning with FH, FH-1 and HR (HR BP. Rewards) in BPMS cycle, with continuous improvement actions.
- Support in progressing behind building critical organizational capabilities via relevant functional plans development (RGM, REM, Talent Mgt, etc).
- Partners with Learning & Culture to secure the right Line Manager upskilling interventions are executed for building capabilities and enabling Line Managers to drive the People Agenda.
- Support Change Leaders’ On boarding, and partners with Learning & Culture for Team Effectiveness workshops as well as transition Coaching for Function Heads & Function Heads 1.
- Assess on boarding, time to perform & turnover insights and agrees with Human Resources Business Partner targeted interventions to continuously improve employee lifecycle.
- Handle with Function Heads cases of underperformance at Function Head 1 level, consulting on improvement plans and decision making where needed.
- Own the planning and execution of talent moves for Change Leaders & FH 1. partnering with General Manager. Function Heads. Talent & Rewards.
- Ensure a holistic Talent Management strategy is in place for HIPOs & critical talent pools across layers and executed via LMs with HRBP & TD support.
- Agree with Function Heads & Function Heads 1 function workforce refresh initiatives and coordinates with respective HR Business Partner and Talent teams for implementation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree in Business Administration, or any other relevant field Labor law knowledge.
- 8 years proven track record of Human Resources business partnership, preferably in FMCG company.
- Working experience in the Human Resources area of the Food & Beverages sector will be a competitive advantage Strong business awareness combined with solid functional expertise. Proven experience in managing people and senior stakeholders.
- Productivity Workforce Planning
- Employee Experience
- Nurturing Culture (turning insights into impactful actions).
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Building Organizational Capabilities.
- People and Culture Planning.
- Human Resources Business Partnership
- Change Management On boarding Talent Development (identify, retain, develop).
- Succession Planning
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the BUTTONS below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.