Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd is a human resource management company that provides its client with best practice business management solutions. Registered in 2002 in Nigeria, and managed by a competent team of professionals
Eden Solutions and Resources Limited is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
- Our client is seeking for a Secretary (Female) who will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- The post holder will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information. She will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. or HND in Secretarial Studies or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office ( Must be able to type very fast).
N40,000 – N50,000.00 per month.
Sales and Marketing Officer
- The Marketing and sales officer to drive revenue and add to the growth of the business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Visit offices, schools, and relevant institutions to promote the food business
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field with 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role preferably in the hospitality space
- Prior experience working in a Restaurant
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of marketing techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Good understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Explore More Opportunities
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022
- Nestle Foods Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- Shell Petroleum Development Company is Recruiting
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Latest Job Openings
- Coca-Cola Company Latest Job Vacancy
- Job Vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Wema Bank Plc is Hiring
- ECOWAS Latest Job Recruitment
- Job Openings at the African Union (AU)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri Job Vacancies
- READ: HOW TO A GET A JOB IN 2021 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
Female Store Manager
- As a Store Manager you will be part of a busy, dynamic environment that changes everyday. Your list of duties will be varied, ranging from ensuring high levels of customer service to reviewing security issues. Other jobs on your to-do list will include:
- Reaching sales targets and increasing profits
- Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints (the customer isn’t always right, but most of the time they are)
- Supervising departmental managers and organising training
- Overseeing stock control and receiving orders (get that wrong and you’ve got an empty shop)
- Recruits, oversees, trains, and reviews staff
- Manages financial and statistical records, including budgets
- Markets and promotes the organization
- Handles customer complaints and inquiries
- Supervises stock control and pricing policies
- Maximizes profitability to meet sales goals and targets.
- Ensures compliance with safety and health regulations.
- Arranges promotional displays and materials.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting, or related field.
- Must be a female who is resident in Kano State
- 5+ years’ successful experience in retail store management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong customer management and leadership skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software programs
- Ability to operate POS systems.
- Prior service hiring, training, managing, and retaining team members.
Vice Principal (Academics)
- The Vice Principal’s (Academics) responsibilities include but not limited to assisting the Principal, planning and supervising teaching methods to ensure target academic achievements are met.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team for the whole school and, as such, has a key role in the overall strategic direction of the school as well as day-to-day management and delivery thereof.You will be joining a team of highly experienced and motivated teachers and leaders who are committed to ensuring that each student grows from strength to strength.
- Supervision of Teaching and Learning Programme (Academic Programme)
- Oversee the implementation of the Electronic Learning Strategy on ICT development and learning
- Supervise and co-ordinate all the academic affairs of the school and ensure a high level of excellence as regards the school’s academic activities on a daily basis.
- Supervise the Academic schedules of duties of the Supervisor and the Registrar as it relates to academic matters.
- Ensure the compliance of learners and academic staff to rules and regulations pertaining to curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Liaise with the Vice Principal (Admin.) where appropriate.
- Address the implementation of the academic suggestions of the Quality Assurance Unit.
- Implementation of Standards and Norms of British and Nigerian Curricular.
- Oversees the Academic Programme of the college and reports lapses (weaknesses) to the principal.
Performance Management & Assessment:
- Co-ordinates the adequate writing of lesson notes weekly by all educators and ensuring the appropriate use of teaching aids during lessons.
- Oversees the adequate teaching of every lesson by the educators and ensure that no lesson is missed by any educator.
- To ensure that the Notes for students are marked by the subject teachers/ Duly endorsed and countersigned by the relevant supervisor.
- Periodically appraises the educators, supervisors and HODs, the librarian and guidance counselors and submit the reports to the principal.
- As the chairperson of the School Continuous Assessment Committee, he or she is to ensure the effective performance of this committee.
- Does regular and formal classroom visits.
- Ensures that stipulated examination syllabus and curricular are available and fully implemented.
- Ensures that supervisors and Heads of Departments submit periodic reports on educators in their respective departments.
- Ensures that the academic standard of the College is of the highest quality and excellence.
- Implementation of Early Academic Intervention Programme.
- Manage Internal and International Examinations and Tests.
- To be able to determine, organize and implement a diverse, flexible curriculum and implement an effective assessment framework
- Supervise educational programs designed for the school, evaluating Diction Programme of Learners and Educators observing classes on a regular basis.
- Submits to the principal reports of curricular and co-curricular activities including constraints and recommendations on monthly basis and as the need arises.
Admin & Personal Management:
- To co-ordinate the activities of all teaching staff in relating to the discharge of their duties effectively, yielding adequate results in the academic standard of the school.
- Responsible for all curricular and co-curricular activities of the college.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all records pertaining to curricular and co-curricular activities of the college.
- Ensure that all academic staff updates their knowledge and keep abreast of developments in their respective discipline through active participation in subject associations, seminars, workshops and conferences where relevant.
- Responsible for deploying personnel and resources efficiently and effectively to meet specific objectives in line with the school’s strategic plan and financial context.
- Ensure active participation of learners in Co-curricular activities both internally and externally (in and outside the College)
- Ensures that all materials required for the smooth operation of curricular and co-curricular activities are made available and utilized as and when appropriate.
- Whole school Evaluation and Entrance Examination into Year 7.
Communication & Relationship Management:
- To ensure that constructive working relationships are formed between staff and pupils
- Responsible for coordinating marketing and admissions activities in the school, ensuring an improvement in enrollment into the school.
- To provide feedback to the Principal as required on the Performance Management of Academic staff at the school.
- To communicate directly with parents through the use of electronic and print media and also during Parents Teachers Organisation meetings.
- Ensures that the term reports of all learners are ready on time for distribution to parents.
- Provide monthly report to the Principal on key responsibility areas
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree (M. Ed), other relevant Post-graduate Degree / professional qualification will also be an advantage
- Minimum cognate and working experience of at least 8+ years as an academician and also functioning in the role of a Vice-Principal in a British Curriculum school
- Good understanding of the British Curriculum.
- Have a critical understanding of the most effective teaching, learning and behavior management strategies, including how to select and use approaches that personalize learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential.
- Have an extensive and deep knowledge and understanding of their subjects/curriculum areas and related pedagogy gained for example, through involvement in wider professional networks associated with their subjects/curriculum areas.
- Have an extensive knowledge on matters concerning equality, inclusion and diversity in teaching.
- Have an excellent ability to provide learners, colleagues, parents and carers with timely, accurate and constructive feedback on learners’ attainment, progress and areas for development that promotes pupil progress
- Understanding of differentiation in learning of the pupils.
Skill and Competencies:
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A University Degree with preferably an Advanced Degree and/or Certification in Educational Leadership
- Capable organiser, planner and administrator
- Confident communicator with a passion for education
- Resilient; personable; tactful
- Natural authority, leadership by example; personal integrity
- Energy; imagination;courage to innovate
- Strong academic background in Cambridge/ UK/ IGCSE/ IB curriculum
- Previous experience in CIS /COBIS accreditation processes (added advantage).
N600,000 – N800,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Deadline: Mach 15, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: [email protected]