Jobs are now available at The Faculty of Agriculture University of Ibadan (UI).
According to the Special Release from the Office of the Registrar of University of Ibadan, Olubunmi O. Faluyi, which was available to Intel Region on the 21st of February, 2020, applications are now sought to fill various vacant positions including the Faculty of Agriculture University of Ibadan.
Applications are invited in the following Departments and for the positions that will be listed below. Kindly scroll down to see all Openings.
Department of Agricultural Economics - Faculty of Agriculture University of Ibadan
Applications are sought for the following positions at the Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture University of Ibadan (UI).
- Applicants must possess Bachelor and Master Degree in Agricultural Economics and Statistics from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must show evidence of registration for Ph.D. Degree Programme.
- Applicants must possess Bachelor and Master Degree in Agricultural Economics and Statistics.
- In addition, applicants must hold a Ph.D. Degree in Agricultural Economics.
- Applicants must have published articles in reputable journals.
- Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable outlets will be an added advantage.
Department of Crop Protection and Environmental Biology - Faculty of Agriculture University of Ibadan
Applications are sought for the following positions at the Department of Crop Protection and Environmental Biology, Faculty of Agriculture University of Ibadan (UI).
- Applicants must possess Bachelor Degree either in Agriculture or Zoology and a Master Degree in Nematology.
- Applicants should have a strong working knowledge of nematode identification tools and be able to handle plant parasitic nematodes as well as entomopathogenic nematodes.
- Skills in the use of molecular diagnostics tool will be an added advantage
- Applicants must show evidence of current registration for Ph.D. Degree programme.
- Area of Specialization: Plant Virology and Molecular Plant Pathology
- Applicants must possess Bachelor Degree, Master Degree and Ph.D. Degree in Plant Virology or Plant Pathology.
- Applicant should have high competence in the use of both traditional and molecular tools for plant disease diagnosis, should also be familiar with new tools in plant pathology and have basic skills in Bioinformatics.
- The Applicant should have at least two publications in plant virology and/or molecule plant pathology.
- Evidence of membership of related professional association/society will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward 20 copies of application, supporting documents and detailed Curriculum Vitae which must state the following;
- Date of Birth (not age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin, L.G.A
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Working Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees
Applications should be addressed to the Registrar, for the attention of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource and Development (Academic Staff), University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria, and submitted to the University of Ibadan.
- Applicants should request their referees to send reports on them on letter head and under confidential cover, indicating the positions and department to which they have applied, direct to the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource and Development (Academic Staff) from whom further details may be obtained.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on a completed or ongoing research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral interview.
- Assistant Lecturer/Junior Research Fellow CONUASS 2
- Lecturer II/Research Fellow II CONUASS
- Lecturer I/Research Fellow I CONUASS 4
- Senior Lecturer/Senior Research Fellow CONUASS 5
Deadline: April 3, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org