Jobs are now available at The Faculty of Environmental Design and Management University of Ibadan (UI).
According to the Special Release from the Office of the Registrar of University of Ibadan, Olubunmi O. Faluyi, which was available to Intel Region on the 21st of February, 2020, applications are now sought to fill various vacant positions in the University including the Faculty of Environmental Design and Management, University of Ibadan.
Applications are invited in the following Departments and for the positions that will be listed below. Kindly scroll down to see all Openings.
Department of Estate Management - Faculty of Environmental Design and Management University of Ibadan
Applications are sought for the following positions at the Department of Estate Management, Faculty of Environmental Design and Management, University of Ibadan.
Lecturer II/Lecturer I
- Applicants should hold M.Sc. Degree in Estate Management and also be registered with the
Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON).
- In addition, applicants for Lecturer I should be a Ph. D. Degree holder, while applicants for Lecturer II should be undergoing a Ph.D. Degree in Estate Management as at the time of application.
Department of Urban and Regional Planning
Applications are sought for the following positions at the Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Faculty of Environmental Design and Management, University of Ibadan.
- Area of Specialization: Environmental Planning and Management
- Applicants should hold a MURP/M.Sc. degree in Urban and Regional Planning and be registered with the Nigerian Institute of Town Planners (NITP) and the Town Planners Registration Council (TOPREC).
- In addition, applicants must have three (3) years working experience and must currently be undergoing a Ph.D. degree in Urban and Regional Planning.
Department of Quantity Surveying
Applications are sought for the following positions at the Department of Quantity Surveying, Faculty of Environmental Design and Management, University of Ibadan.
- Area of Specialization:
- Procurement, Disaster Resilience and Sustainable Development
- Risk Management, Measurement and Professional Practice & Procedure
- Applicants must possess B.Sc., M.Sc. and a Ph.D. in Quantity Surveying from a recognized
- Applicants must have been a registered member of QSRBN with a minimum of
three (3) years cognate experience as a Lecturer in a University.
- S/he must have knowledge of computer programming and modeling for Quantity Surveying system and ability for research and practice competence in the area of specialization.
- Evidence of scholarly publications will be added advantage.
- Area of Specialization:
- Quantity Surveying Practices, Contract Documentation and Tendering
- Claims, Operation Research and Measurement
- Applicants must possess Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in the appropriate field from a
- Applicant must have registered for a Ph.D. degree programme.
- Ability to teach in other discipline is required.
- Ability for research and practice competence in the area of specialization, evidence of industrial experience
- Applicant must be a member of relevant local (NIQS) and international professional bodies. Possession of scholarly publications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward 20 copies of application, supporting documents and detailed Curriculum Vitae which must state the following;
- Date of Birth (not age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin, L.G.A
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Working Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees
Applications should be addressed to the Registrar, for the attention of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource and Development (Academic Staff), University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria, and submitted to the University of Ibadan.
- Applicants should request their referees to send reports on them on letter head and under confidential cover, indicating the positions and department to which they have applied, direct to the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource and Development (Academic Staff) from whom further details may be obtained.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on a completed or ongoing research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral interview.
- Assistant Lecturer/Junior Research Fellow CONUASS 2
- Lecturer II/Research Fellow II CONUASS
- Lecturer I/Research Fellow I CONUASS 4
- Senior Lecturer/Senior Research Fellow CONUASS 5
Deadline: April 3, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com