Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds – public, private, and hybrid – enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Table of Contents
Client Technical Specialists
Job Type: Full Time
Client Technical Specialists role in Central, West and East Africa role will have extensive experience and expertise with either IBM or other vendors analytics solutions such as: IBM DB2, Informix,
Information Server, Cognos, TM1, SPSS, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Teradata, Tableau, QlikView, Business Objects, Power BI, SAS, Informatica, R, Python, among others
Experience of machine learning will be a plus.
They will be responsible for designing and selling solutions involving the above technology.
Within their area of specialization, key activities for the Technical Specialist in this role will include:
- Customer Engagements –Provides leadership and subject matter expertise to the customers in the above region. Successfully conducts Proofs-of-Concepts, Proofs-of-Technology, Demos, Design/Discovery Workshops, etc. that drive IBM analytics revenues.
- Technical Sales Accelerators – Delivery of Technical Sales Accelerators such as Proofs-of-Technology (PoTs), Workshops, and Demos.
- Business Partner Engagement –Develops innovative Enablement Programs for the IBM Business Partner community that highlights important new product features, capabilities, and deployment patterns. Support BP in a way to make them independent from a sales stand point
- Collaborate with the wider IBM team in Middle East Africa and World Wide for enablement and customer engagements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Sales and Pre-sales experiences
- At least 5 years experience in Time management and Ability to multi task
- At least 5 years experience in Making C-level calls
- English: Fluent
- Location: Lagos / Nigeria
Deadline: Not Specified