iRecruiters Africa is a fast-growing recruitment firm, offering world-class virtual recruitment & job posting services. Mission To be Africa’s trusted high quality talent providers, creating value-added partnership
iRecruiters Africa is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now to fill the job openings at iRecruiters Africa Limited. All Available positions are listed below:
Table of Contents
Accountant (Interior Decor Company)
- The Company is seeking to hire an experienced and certified Accountant with strong commercial experience in managing the financial activities and reporting of a high scale company.
- The accountant would be responsible for preparing, examining and analyzing accounting records and financial reports, track invoices, prepare tax returns, account payables and receivables in order to ensure accuracy and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing all accounting processes for effective business operations
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payable and receivables.
- Inventory cost management
- Coordinate and conduct cash collections & record keeping
- Preparation of Budgeting and cash projection
- Reporting financial statements
- Legal compliance & finance controls;
- Preparation and filing of tax returns
- Prevention of errors and fraud
- Administer and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of financial books in accordance with a predetermined company standard accounting procedure consistent with international best practices.
- Coordinate and conduct monthly account reconciliation and audit
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly financial statement and provide report to the management.
- Preparation of management reports on monthly basis
- Preparation & remittance of statutory pension
- Preparation of payroll & computation of tax liabilities.
- Monitoring & enforcement of internal control procedures
- Interfacing with external auditors & tax regulatory agencies
- Ensuring all reports are submitted timely to the MD as at when due and any other duty as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Second class upper from a reputable university
- Professional membership of ICAN or ACCA is a must.
- 5 years industry experience in accounting in a highly commercial space fully conversant with GAAP / IFRS, tax laws & company procedures
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgment.
Salary: N250,000 – N300,000
Senior Accountant (Travel Agency)
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for the financial reporting compliance as it relates to audits, financial statements and tax.
- The Senior Accountant would also be responsible for internal control to optimize financial resources as well as monthly management reporting summaries.
- Success in this role is dependent on excellent time management, good stakeholder management, ability to simplify complex processes and document processes to aid scale.
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and tax policies.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis and forecasts for insights into performance indicators, presenting reports to Senior Leadership.
- Oversee accurate, timely, and reliable financial information to stakeholders, verifying data integrity.
- Prepare revenue reports, bank and cash statements, accruals, prepayment schedules, fixed asset registers, CAPEX, and OPEX prior to incorporation into financial records.
- Manage taxes (VAT, WHT, Payee), reconcile transactions, and intercompany loans for compliant records.
- Prepare statutory accounts for year-end reports in coordination with other group accountants and coordinate external auditors on their report delivery.
- Establish financial controls, internal audits and stay updated about industry best practices and regulations.
- Monitor liquidity, optimize cash use and present weekly cash flow.
- Analyze budgets, trends, and offer recommendations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Masters degree in accounting, finance or equivalent required
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant
- More than 5 years of experience in related financial management experience
- Previous travel and e-commerce experience is a plus
- Preferably experience with SAGE applicable local accounting
- GDS (Amadeus), BSP experience beneficial
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Experience in financial operational excellence, including workflow enhancement, automation and ERP across the finance and accounting function.
- Advanced Accounting & Financial techniques
- Understanding of large/voluminous transaction business and service-based business.
- Experience with analytical and financial modeling skills
- Compliance oriented
- Auditing experience
- Fast learner in a dynamic environment
Salary: N500k – 750k
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.