Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online mall. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Job Category: Mid Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- We are looking for a passionate SEO Specialist. The successful candidate will research and analyze Konga.com and its landing pages to improve their ranking on search engine.
- He or She find the most popular and relevant keywords used in search engine queries and insert them into websites, helping search engines find those sites and display them to web users.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Write original quality content for webpages – tailored for the target audience
- Ability to write HTML title tags and make technical recommendations to developers
- Constantly check search terms, research keyword trends, rankings and analytics to monitor performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Engage with other businesses (affiliates) over link-building opportunities, to bring in paid commission for driving customers to their websites
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- Drive targeted and loyal traffic to Konga.com by community building
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to Konga.com’s content
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
- Update existing content to include more keywords.
- Analyze site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
- BONUS: run pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase revenue through sponsored online advertising
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven work experience as an SEO specialist or similar role
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Educational degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
Business Development Manager - Konga Health
- The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for client’s engagement and onboarding.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the performance of these clients and their customer satisfaction.
- Develop a client engagement strategy focused both on achieving agreed financial target and excellent client/customer experience
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide to achieve targeted success milestones
- Promote the company’s products/services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Prepare sales and service level agreements, ensuring adherence to laid down regulations covering handling of healthcare products in Nigeria.
- Develop and sign on new clients.
- Responsible for on-boarding of new clients and ensuring compliance to service level agreements
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of first degree in Pharmacy
- Non pharmacists with degrees in biological sciences and who possess very relevant experience in B2B selling of pharmaceutical products and general healthcare product knowledge would be considered
- Minimum of 6-years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Good listening, and problem solving skills
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skill
- Report writing
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.