KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
KPMG is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
- KPMG Nigeria is currently seeking experienced Scrum Masters to work with domain experts across our Technology business in solving complex business problems for our clients.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and client organisation
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field preferred with a minimum of second class upper (2.1)
- Certified scrum master (at least First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I SAFe – this is preferred)
- A minimum of five (5) O’Level credits (including English and Mathematics) .
- 3+ years post NYSC experience as a scrum master or in a similar roleAgile values and principles – Lean thinking
- Tooling, Metrics and reporting
- Excellent people and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, and frameworks, such as Serum or Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts – Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Supervisor
- The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and implementing CSR initiatives and activities according to KPMG’s strategy.
- Resetilly and manastollities, govermeen internal and estey stakehold
- Develop detailed CSR work plans based on the firm’s CSR programme . Coordinate and execute CSR activities in line with the approved CSR plan and proactively manage issues / challenges that may occur.
- Research and monitor social trends to identify CSR opportunities and key issues to be leveraged
- Identity and manage a network of professional relationships with key stakeholders including strategic partners such educational institutions, health facilities, goverment agencies etc., community leaders, non-profit organizations, and CSR recipients
- Act as the main point of contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Organize, facilitate and attend meetings with identified key stakeholders
- Engage internal stakeholders on CSR activities to obtain support and buy in.
- Collaborate with multiple divisions / units across the firm to ensure timely delivery on CSR initiatives
- Oversee and manage logistics and planning for CSR events
- Coordinate and manage volunteers for CSR activities
- Coordinate the development and update of CSR promotional materials including press releases, newsletters, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, etc
- Conduct an assessment of CSR initiatives to determine impact and continued relevance, and make recommendations to the CSR committee on findings
- Monitor and develop periodic reports on implementation status of CSR activities
- Develop the annual CSR report on activities and performance
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Markets Operations and CSR Partner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the field of CSR or in an NGO
- Previous CSR experience within a corporate environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Very good stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize conflicting pelorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to use MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Project) .
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong sense of job ownership le responsibility, accountability and dependability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Openings at KPMG Nigeria” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org