Loraché consulting is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system.
Our operational and performance standards translate the corporate values into specific management expectations. We preserve a high level of business ethics characterized by integrity and honesty in all our business actions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job openings at Lorache Consulting Limited.
- To ensure appropriate documentation of equipment qualification process.
- To ensure all departmental documents are established according to documentation SOP guidelines.
- To ensure daily operation of all air handling units.
- Maintain daily activity record for all areas of responsibilities.
- Coordinate with production department to ensure smooth machine operation for delivery on production target.
- Ensure and/or execute scheduled preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Prompt update on statutory records.
- Contribute towards determining machine spares and requisition.
- Maintain minimum machine downtime due to mechanical fault.
- Keep all records updated.
- Induct new staffs and train them on safety related matters.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- MS Office efficiency
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Application
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of mechanical engineering or related field
- Proven working experience as an engineering executive in the pharmaceutical sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent logical thinking
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Salary Range: ₦200,000 – ₦300,000/month
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
He/ She will develop, promote, and communicate the organization’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program and manage stakeholders that will drive smooth and cordial relationship between the company and the host communities.
- Planning/Execution of CSR
- Developing and executing CSR programs as well as conducting periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness
- Acting as the focal point for the Company’s CSR initiatives and building relationships with community partners and key stakeholders
- Staying abreast of relevant research, trends in the areas of focus and promoting best practices
- Promoting employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Working with Marketing and PR teams to drive internal engagement and promote storytelling
- Driving budget & monitoring spend to deliver results in line with planned objectives
- Seeking out, understanding and incorporating feedback from the underserved communities we want to serve.
- Assisting the company in developing, managing and altering social responsibility policies
- Using internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies
- Working on company branding strategies with the marketing department
- Evaluate CSR initiatives against industry standards; analyze results and develop action plans to ensure GHAP has a best-in-class CSR program
- Develop, analyse and evaluate the impact, resource requirements and cost/benefit of new programs
- Plan and promote events to engage employees and raise awareness of CSR programs.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with global company peers engaged in companywide CSR initiatives
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing Charities
- Knowledge of best practices for CSR
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Execution & Delegation Skills
- Decision Making
- Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative Thinking – Thinking out of box
- Attention to detail
- Strategic Thinking
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Human Resources, Business Management, or related field. MBA is a plus
- 5 -10years relevant experience
- Goods knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages & ERP systems (Knowledge of Navision& SharePoint will be an added advantage).
Salary Range: ₦750,000 – ₦800,000/month
Method of Application
Deadline: December 29, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.