The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opportunities at Coca-Cola
Table of Contents
Coca-Cola Meals Senior Brand Manager
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: No
About the Role
- Implements a marketing/sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s more complex or strategically significant products/services to meet established sales or market share targets.
- conducts market research; monitors and analyzes product performance, market trends, consumer behavior etc.
- prepares sales forecast; oversees product development and design.
- Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Ability to manage a AOU (Africa Operating Unit) brand – inclusive of key strategies and innovative plans and initiatives – while motivating/leading, coordinating and working with key internal and external cross-functional partners to deliver on long- (3+ years), mid- and short-term objectives and business plan metrics.
What You will Do for Us
- Develop short- (1 year) and mid-term (2-3 years) business/brand plans identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives, and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. in order to support Africa Operating Unit category and brand growth targets.
- Assess attractive local consumer opportunities that are currently untapped by the Company by leveraging consumer research to identify new volume and profit growth areas (e.g., new beverage sub-categories, new packaging opportunities, new merchandise categories, new channels of distribution to sell licensed merchandise).
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to members of project teams.
- Manage brand Net Revenue, Gross Profit, Direct Marketing Expense to deliver Africa Operating Unit brand growth and financial targets.
- Develop programs and secure required budget to execute brand plan. Where applicable, ensure appropriate implementation of global/regional direction into local execution
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- 5-7 years of brand management/marketing experience.
- Innovation experience a plus (demonstrated ability to lead a concept from idea to shelf
- Brand equity
- Marketing concepts
- Marketing operating strategies
- Creative concept evaluation
- Strong financial acumen and business analytics
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Marketing Leadership team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
- Together, in pursuit of our company vision to craft loved brands, done sustainably, for a better-shared future, we will:
- Make Our Culture Code Inevitable
- Build Winning Capabilities · Change The Dna Of Our Organization To Becoming Adaptable.
Human Insights Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
- The human Insights Director leads the Africa Operating Unit Human Insights team and the development & implementation of the Africa Operating Unit Human Insights agenda, while connecting and integrating it to the global Human Insights network.
- This position requires a transformative, inspiring, and visionary leader able to set the course of the Human Insights function energizing the Insights team and broader network to become trusted advisors and business partners with other Marketing functions
What You’ll Do For Us
Human insights & trends:
- Owns and drives the Insights learning plan and human insights activities, comprising Future consumer and shopper tensions and trends, application of behavioral science, consumer segment, cohort and culture understanding.
- Generate future-back human insights and develop a deep understanding of human behaviors, mindset, values and trends
- Applies disciplines of Growth Behavioral Science, Brand Edge (Segmentation)
- Perform consumer trend analysis and other consumer analytics delivers to holistic answers to business questions utilizing support from Platform Services
Consumer insights (categories) and Shopper insights (channels):
- Leads development of insights learning plan, including Identifying key insights-driven opportunities and threats by category and channel
- Define insights protocols and deliver insights to Categories for brand strategy
- Development of creative strategy insights in support of business and creative brief, early and late-stage creative development, consumer co-creation, evaluation, and testing.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Categories to support launch of new regional and local brands, driving the innovation pipeline, development of visual identity for regional and local brands and development marketing campaigns for regional & local brands
- Development of innovation opportunity identification, concept development and assessment, product, and packaging development, early and late-stage consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Application of product-concept testing protocols for innovation projects
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to integrated marketing to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around E2E consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency)
- Leads development of shopper understanding with focus on key Operating Unit channels and shopper journey. Generate key shopper insights by channel
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing to understand and incorporate channel/consumer and consumption insights
- Define and action testing protocols for Integrated Marketing campaigns
Ad Hoc Research:
- Perform ad hoc research (e.g., for global campaigns and innovation projects)
- Function network contribution, share insights from Africa Operating Unit and learnings (including from successful localized campaigns), capabilities development, and apply best practices from the global Human Insights network
- Provide insights consult support for related Africa Operating Unit functions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 10-12 years of senior leadership experience including Consumer Insights, Market Research, Analysis, Shopper insights, preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience
- Able to conceptualize frameworks and research models for diverse marketing and consumer insights problems.
- Comfortable with both large amounts of data, and qualitative insight, iterations with research and technology vendors and able to design effective and efficient insight programs to address business questions.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple stakeholders, delivering the highest priority and enterprise-wide insight solutions, in a holistic fashion.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and bring together multiple concepts across functions to define the strategic opportunities for the business.
- Knowledge of market research techniques, insights approaches, trends, latest industry thinking, holistic analysis and business questions and resolution, consumer co-creation, communities and digital networks
- Human Insights.
What We Can Do for You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opportunities at Coca-Cola” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: February 1, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.