Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria
Customer Helpdesk Support - Golden Sug
- Be responsible for communicating customer order updates and their account status to them.
- Liaise with Finance, Production and Logistics on relevant information regarding customer’s products payments, for a firm order confirmation and prompt delivery.
- Ensure efficient service delivery of the right quantity of goods, in good condition and promptly for customer’s satisfaction.
- Confirm all order payments prior to delivery, as stated in the Company policy.
- Update customers on any new product development, and other relevant information that can promote product purchase and sales.
- Provide technical support to customers and prompt response to all enquiries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- ND in Marketing, Sales or any Social Science
- Minimum of 2 years Cognate experience
THE PERSON MUST
- Be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be Fluent in Hausa language
Customer Service Analyst
- We are looking for a Customer Service Analyst that will support the customer service operation function to collect and analyze customer data and implement initiatives and strategies to improve customer service.
- To succeed in this role, you must be able to handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Track & analyze key metrics- OTIF, Customer complaints, Customer satisfaction index, adherence to schedule, whilst identifying trends in issues and concerns, closing all gaps with recommendations in place.
- Ensure regular feedback of each week’s numbers to HCOF through data collection, analysis, and performance reports periodically as required.
- Develop & implement customer satisfaction surveys for continuous customer service improvement and other process initiatives.
- Design a comprehensive reporting system within the unit which manages information effectively through dashboards, such that the team can have access to key data in order to successfully manage operations.
- Ensure all performance-related issues against customer services objectives are promptly reviewed by Management for insights and resolutions.
- Develop feedback in form of presentations and flow chart updates which analyze customer service activities and achievements for reference and training purposes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Marketing, or any other related course from a reputable university.
- 3 years Customer Service Analyst, Business Analyst, Sales Analyst, or similar role in FMCG.
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal & reporting skills.
- Be Computer literate.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria” should click the button below and start your application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: [email protected]