Jemi-Neil Consulting is an organization with two core diverse areas: International Education Consultancy (University & College Placements) & Human Resources Consultancy focusing on executing various HR strategic initiatives in order for its clients to maximize its best in people.
Jemi Neil Consulting is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization for our client in the catering industry. The goal is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems
- Respond to a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate of Social Sciences, Humanities or other related fields.
- Applicants should have 2 years of cognate working experience.
- Certification from any of the relevant professional bodies is an advantage.
- Proven working experience with demonstrable skills and success in achieving targets.
- Presentable and smart.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills at all levels and demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Technological Savvy
- Attentiveness and patience
- Time-management skills
- Ability to find the positive in any situation.
- Detail oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Accountable and dependable
Salary: 80k net
Our client, a cocktail bar is looking to hire a manager whose core duties are to handle day-to-day operations, manage resources, and employees, create schedules, and set business objectives to increase profits and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Ensuring licenses are updated and in line with current legislation.
- Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-2years Restaurant or management experience
- Degree in any of the relevant discipline
- Strong understanding of business management and accounting principles.
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opportunities at Jemi Neil Consulting” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: February 20, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org