Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank.
Table of Contents
Marketing Assistant, Client Solutions
Support functions for Advertising and Marketing Management for the Client Solutions portfolio of Stanbic IBTC covering Asset Management, Insurance Brokers, Pensions and Trustees, Bank Solutions, Voice Branch, Ecommerce and New Clients Solution.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a Brand and Marketing role
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Previous experience with a Financial Services industry would be an added advantage
- Developing Strategies
- Providing Insights
- Articulating Information
- Developing Relationships
- Team Working
- Effective Business Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Brand Management
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Strategic Planning and Reporting
Director, Franchise Risk
The Director of Franchise Risk Management Intelligence is responsible for protecting the payment system from merchants and agents that introduce illegal or brand damaging activity into the payment system. This position proactively focuses on developing and refining the use of predictive analytics, dashboard reporting and payments data to help acquirers identify and eliminate illegal activity from the system.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Must be C|CISO/CISM/CISA/Cyber-Ops certified.
- Minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience in Information Systems Control and Compliance, IT Audit and Risk management, Computer forensics, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Cloud security, and Vulnerability management within the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence key internal stakeholders and clients.
- Advanced written and verbal presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to operate effectively as a team player
- Ability to identify and pursue multiple initiatives and deliver superior results
- Excellent data analysis skills with Microsoft Excel
- Good PowerPoint skills
- High attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.