Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Deloitte Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- We provide Audit and Accounting advisory services to several major companies across all industries in West Africa.
- Our clients include some of the largest companies in the banking, insurance, asset management and securities sectors.
- Our Audit & Assurance professionals provide independent financial statement and internal control audit services, in accordance with the latest professional standards and with a focus on quality.
- The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset and ability to handle and manage complex operations across multiple jurisdictions.
- S/he should have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, mixing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands.
- S/he must demonstrate the ability to deal with highly confidential information and act as a liaison between the West Africa Audit Leaders/Partner and other constituencies, both internal and external.
- The ideal candidate will also be able to work effectively in a fast paced and project-driven environment with constantly changing demands. S/he will require energy, excellent engagement skills and a passion for the growing Deloitte Audit & Assurance practice.
Duties & Responsibilities – Administration
The role of the Chief of Staff is both strategic and operational. S/he will:
- Manage strategic and operational activities within the broader Africa practice and also in the region of location in West Africa.
- Work with the West Africa Audit Leader and other Business Unit Leaders/Partners across the Region to actively monitor Africa strategic aspirations.
- Interact and build relationships/links with Global teams and support systems
- Be a point of contact to the Office of the West Africa Audit Leader for the business.
- Coordinate selected business activities required of the West Africa Audit Leader
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings and events.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in any discipline with a minimum of second Class Lower / Lower Credit.
- Project management qualifications/experience.
- A Post graduate / Master’s Degree in any Business course will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in professional services environment and/or in similar capacities, including demonstrated experience of finance management, budget execution, etc. and other complex tasks
- Highest level of integrity, confidentiality, self-awareness, and a desire to excel
- Good facilitation, communications, writing and presentation skills.
- Personable and possess excellent inter-personal relations
- Entrepreneurial, business acumen, data analysis, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
The Impact You Will Make
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.