Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more.
Kuda Bank is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
- We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated Lead, Support & Service Manager to lead 3-4 teams and ensure the maintenance and day-to-day running of the Kuda Technology IT estate.
- We are seeking someone that will be a keen problem-solver who is able to delegate tasks and make difficult decisions. Ideal candidates should have a growth mindset, superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- You will advise and be encouraged to make recommendations for improvements to existing processes and platforms, being proactive and intuitive to the requirements of the teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Lead, you will be responsible for 3-4 teams which are IS Admin, Tech Support and Service Monitoring with oversight from the Head of Technology Operations. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing existing IT systems and providing improved solutions
- Establishing the resources required for projects and presenting findings to upper management
- Collaborating with technical staff to create strategic plans to deliver services
- Analyzing clients’ issues and developing plans to mitigate them
- Scheduling upgrades and replacements of software and hardware
- Overseeing the acquisition of new technology
- Hiring and training new staff
- Keeping abreast of developments in the technological and management sectors
- Delivering in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, or similar
- MBA is advantageous
- Previous experience in FinTech and/or Financial Services (desirable but not mandatory)
- Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco CCNA Certification is preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in project management or as a technical analyst
- Superb analytical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to make important decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Understanding of GDPR as it pertains to the role
- Good analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Well organised with effective time and activity management skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to continuously learn new things
- Goal orientated, able to meet and exceed goals
- Proactive with great organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.