Qatar Airways – In a relatively short time, Qatar Airways has grown to more than 140 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become best in the world.
Qatar Airways is recruiting into the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Check out the position below:
- We are recruiting for an Airport Service Manager based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- The Airport Services Manager has the oversight of both the operations and administrative responsibilities at station level.
- The roles ensures that the operations runs smoothly and cost effectively whilst conforming to safety and security requirements.
- Essential to this role is ensuring that customers are provided with the Qatar Airways 5 Star service promise, thus creating a competitive advantage for Qatar Airways in all ground products and services.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Implements Ground Services strategy at the station level and provides insights into customer demands and operational constraints.
- Maintains station’s NPS within targets and addresses any customer related issues and/or challenges.
- Maintains high standard to enhance the customer experience.
- Evaluates and propose cost effective measures to reduce unit cost and enhance customer service delivery.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the station and acting as liaison between airport service providers, government agencies & authorities and QR senior management.
- Responsible for the Station’s Operations, Safety and Security, Business and Contingency Plans, Emergency and Accidents Response.
- Ensures that the overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedure and conforms to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Supports in the preparation of annual budgets proposals for the station.
- Manages station performance (KPI and SPI) and station readiness to any audit requirement both internal and external.
- Supports new station start up when required and conduct GHA Technical assessment.
- Establishes the department or team’s objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 6 years job-related experience
- Relevant experience as an Airport Manager with a major airline.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport operations
- Very good command of English language.
- Able to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Able to foster teamwork among team members.
- Dynamic and adaptable to ever changing operational requirements.
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of program development, budget preparation and administration.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: May 4, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.