Air Peace Limited is a private Nigerian airline founded in 2013 with its head office in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria, the flag carrier and the largest airline of Nigeria and West Africa.
Air Peace comes on board with an unparalleled safety consciousness second to none, guaranteeing the satisfaction of our travelers across the Globe! With seven Aircraft – 3 state of the art Dornier 328 Jets and 4 Boeing 737-500 sp (special performance) jets.
Air Peace is one of the Airlines with such matchless safety strength in the world! Apply now for the job recruitment at Air Peace Limited.
Table of Contents
Technical Stores Manager
- Responsible for the warehouse management within Air Peace’s Technical
- Department in order to support Air Peace and the contracted customer’s fleet requirement for aircraft spares, while ensuring compliance with Air Peace’s procedures and regulatory requirement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of Technical Stores unit on a 24-hours per week basis while ensuring continuous material support to operations.
- Maintain minimum and maximum stock levels to reduce AOG orders and increase operational reliability.
- Execute perpetual and annual physical stock taking as well as reconciliation to obtain and meet financial/audit requirements.
- Monitor and implement quality control processes in each area of the
- Technical Stores and develop culture of discipline and strict compliance with procedures.
- Communicate with internal/external customers on material supply status, limitation and delivery delays.
- Ensure compliance with Air Peace and regulatory requirements.
- Identify and implement new technology, techniques and methodologies to achieve high stock accuracy levels, efficient and effective warehouse layout, space and resource utilization.
- Development and implementation of procedures and processes in relation to the safe custody and movement of all spare parts.
- Resolve store operational issues relating to administration, staff, escalations and deviations.
- Identify and investigate any lost material while determining the root cause and implement preventative measures.
- Review the audit/inspection reports, execute short term corrective action and provide recommendations for long term corrective action.
- Establish strong and collaborative relationships with Maintenance, CAMO and Procurement sections.
- Adhere to the company safety, health, and environmental policy.
- Provide guidance, motivate and develop staff to achieve enhanced efficiency.
- Undertaking other duties as may be required by the Head of Supply Chain.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain management or logistics or
- Engineering (Green belt qualification in Six sigma is an added advantage.)
- At least 7 years’ job experience, 5 years should be with a leading Airline/MRO
- Technical Warehouse or Engineering Management of a large organization.
- Extensive knowledge of airline inventory and warehouse management and
- related aviation regulations.
- Strong experience working in technical stores environment with a proven track
- record of leading multiple teams and familiar with lean principles.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in computer applications and MRO system.
- People Management skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Specialist knowledge of industrial safety standards.
- Human factors application
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Inventory accuracy.
- Material issuance time.
- Inventory outages.
- Obsolete and excessive materials.
- Number of incidents/accidents.
- Timely closure of audit findings.
- Team development.
- Have proven integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising quality.
- Leadership quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skill
- Analytical Thinking.
- Customer service orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using “TECHNICAL STORE MANAGER” as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
NOTE: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Deadline: August 25, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.