Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
Airtel Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for vacant position in the organization. The company whose product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Job Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria.
Table of Contents
BSS Assurance Manager
- Need to maximize the benefits in an MS setup and provide an active real-time oversight to the heartbeat of the Network Operation Centre in the MS Operation environment led to the setting-up of Network Assurance Centre (NAC).
- The Network Assurance will be responsible for analysis of NOC KPIs and drive improvement in the Partner NOC for optimal benefit and provide service assurance.
- NOC Alarm handling for active elements and monitoring partner.
- Assurance of Trouble Tickets (TT) for active elements. Monitor and escalate trouble tickets as per escalation matrix.
- Assurance of parameter data/change requests for active.
- Track and record service assurance impacting outages.
- Trigger Service Assurance sign-off.
- Follow through to ensure completion of Service Assurance sign-off.
- Interface with different Network domains to ensure tracking of Service Assurance impacting outages.
- Ensure timely reporting from partner NOC as per contractual and agreed timeline.
- Follow through for on-demand assurance report.
- Effective management of change requests for BSS active elements by monitoring and ensuring closure of approved change requests as planned.
- Coordinate incidents requiring alignment between Towerco and manage service partner NOC.
- Drive daily outage sign-off between active and passive partners.
- Partner NOC KPI monitoring and sign-off.
- Develop updated Quality Assurance methodologies using in-house or external resources.
- Work with Network Performance Analysis team to help validates the effect of the change Request by comparing before and after CR implementation.
- Audits all network elements (NEs) current DBs (i.e BSS/BTS/Cells/ RNC/Node B’s, etc.) to ensure possible missing or unnecessary pieces in the DBs (if any) to be added or removed from the NEs DBs respectively.
- Conducts regular and ad-hoc QoS test calls (local/international) to evaluate call setup times, correct charging & voice qualities to ensure error free product services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor of Engineer or B. Tech degree (Electrical/Electronic, Telecommunication or related fields).
- Specialist in BSS Operations (Fault and Configuration Management)
- Vendor management.
- Project management.
- Network Audit and functionality testing.
- Business analysis.
- Analytical, Statistical and Presentation skills.
- Sound MS Excel skill.
- Knowledge of BSS and Quality Assurance managements of systems/tools/support systems.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a GSM/Mobile company.
- Minimum 4 years hands-on BSS Operations & Maintenance experience in Telecom.
- Minimum 2 Vendor Management experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Attention to details.
- Good negotiator.
- Innovative Analytic.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: August 18, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.