Fan Milk Nigeria Plc was founded in 1960 by a Danish Merchant and Industrialist Erik Emborg with a recombination-plant at Ibadan, a distribution centre in Lagos with less than 30 employees.
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yogurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job recruitment at Fan Milk Plc – Danone.
Table of Contents
- We are looking to recruit a new colleague to Manage our Production team. The Production Manager will manage the production cycle end to end; from planning, mixing and packaging in time and in full by safely and effectively utilizing plant capacities and optimize manufacturing costs and quality.
Project Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Factory able to run at full capacity with high performance: packaging and maintenance
- Growing the people and organization; to build a solid, motivated and qualified team
- Ensuring production with good quality and controlled cost
- Production: on time production of Fresh and LSL mix in terms of Quality, Quantity & Cost in line with budget and as per forecast-planning
- Stock: Maintain mix stock such there is smooth transfer to packaging
- SOP’s Hygiene, Safety & GMP : To ensure SOP’s are implemented and followed, Hygiene, Safety and GMP is in place with regular monitoring
- Loss & Variances: To Map the Loss and Control to achieve the target of Materials Loss & Variances.
- Excellence in Execution of Production as per forecast planning, Stock KEEPING AND Hand over on time
- Maintain records of production, Machine History Development work & Loss Mapping.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A University Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Food Science / Food Engineering. An MBA degree will be an added advantage
- Advanced MS Excel & PowerPoint with Presentation skills.
- A senior experienced Production Manager
- Experience in food or dairy is a must at production management level
- Doer: willing to take a hands-on approach
- Communication: strong and clear communication skills
- Building relationships across the businesses
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.