First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, and the United Kingdom, and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing, and Johannesburg are set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the job recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
Table of Contents
Relationship Manager - Retail Banking
- Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs.
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customer.
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees (MBA)/Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience – 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: October 13, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.