First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, and the United Kingdom, and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing, and Johannesburg are set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the job recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
Table of Contents
Business Manager - Corporate Banking (Infrastructure)
- Providing financial advisory and support services to clients to ensure that their corporate needs are fulfilled.
- Resuscitate dormant accounts.
- Coach team members to work cross-functionally to achieve team’s and group’s target.
- Assign target to the team members.
- Identify and establish new relationships, consistent with the bank`s commercial objectives, so that bank`s market share is maximized.
- Identify the credit worthiness/risk appetite of portfolio clients and introduce them to relevant bank products/services accordingly to maximize portfolio revenue.
- Review customer’s credit request proposed by the RM and make recommendation to CAP.
- Understand the competition & formulate counter strategy to safeguard bank position & win new businesses.
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings through exceptional working relationships with clients with a view to increasing the Bank’s market share.
- Ensure high quality of credit portfolio is maintained at all times in compliance with the Bank’s credit policies, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Cross Selling of bank products and services to existing and prospective relationships to enhance business potentials and deepen market share.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 22, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.