First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the job recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
Table of Contents
Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking Group
- Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.
- Work closely with the Business Manager in the execution of the team’s functions and activities
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization and trade transaction
- Provide the best customer service available in the industry
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary
- Provide support in the structuring of credits in line with business potentials
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs.
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees and relevant Professional Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience – 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
- Negotiation skills
- Strong networking and relationship
- Management skills
- Reasoning and analytical skills
- Deal structuring skills
- Strong credit and marketing skills
- Excellent people management skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
- Communications skills (written and oral)
- Portfolio Management
- Credit Assessment and Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis Business/
- Operational Strategy
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: February 14, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.