Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
Maintenance Manager, Mechanical
Manage the effective maintenance of all the machines in the mills to ensure that they are performing efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinate and supervise preventive maintenance of the relevant machines to ensure maintenance schedules are implemented.
- Work on machine pro-plant generated by pro-plan system.
- Ensure reduction of downtime to the barest minimum to prevent loss due to machine downtime.
- Plan and order spare parts and tools for maintenance work to avoid delay due to material availability.
- Maintain detailed record of maintenance activities for analysis and future reference.
- Provide training and professional development opportunities for maintenance staff to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Supervise and control usage of materials and tools for optimal efficiency of machines.
- Review and recommend contract awards for 3rd party maintenance services to ensure compliance to specification.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring that maintenance operations follow safety standards and best practices.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pay keen attention to details and be highly organized.
- Have excellent asset management and risk management skills, and best practices on the shop floor.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software.
- B.sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7 years cognate experience.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.