Flutterwave – Founded in 2016 by a team of ex-bankers, entrepreneurs and engineers, we provide the underlying technology platform that allows businesses to make and accept payments anywhere in Africa. Our HQ is in San Francisco with offices in Lagos, Nairobi, Accra, and Johannesburg.
Flutterwave is recruiting for a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the Job Recruitment at Flutterwave Nigeria. The available positions are below:
Table of Contents
Senior Sales Engineer - EMEA
We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer in EMEA region to support our Enterprise team. The Sales Engineer will play a pivotal role in the Enterprise segment, providing technical expertise to the sales team and assisting with enterprise integrations. Reporting to the VP of the Enterprise Segment, you will be integral to our sales success and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the sales team, providing technical expertise and product demonstrations during sales calls.
- Lead the technical aspects of our enterprise integrations, ensuring seamless implementation of our payment solutions.
- Resolve technical issues that arise during the implementation process, providing high-level support to our customers.
- Mentor junior sales/implementation engineers, sharing your expertise and promoting best practices.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation to assist in the sales and implementation processes.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry technologies and trends.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical sales or implementation role, preferably in the payments industry.
- Strong technical skills, with a deep understanding of payment solutions and technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle technical issues effectively.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Global Operations Agent - Associate
Support the effective & efficient management of customers by providing first-level operational support and ensuring adequate resolution of all operations-related issues received from across channels.
The Global Ops Agent will be responsible for all customer inquiries as it relates to the Global Ops team. The ideal candidate must have relevant work experience, a great work ethic, and must enjoy interacting with customers and solving their issues.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact for all operations-related customer queries and complaints received via channels such as email, social media, chat, phone calls, etc.
- Ensure all queries and complaints related to Global Operations, from existing and new customers, are effectively and adequately resolved within set SLAs (service level agreements)
- Provide relevant and appropriate answers to inquiries from customers about Settlements, Chargebacks, Reconciliation, Shared Services, and Retail Ops.
- Build trust, loyalty, and long last relationships with customers by understanding their pain points and resolving their issues, no matter what.
- Provide insights about customer feedback to the Global Ops team to allow for product and process improvements.
- Maintain clear and open two-way communication with the Global Operations team to allow for great service for customers.
- Ensure the Global Ops contact center is always functioning. Document, report, and escalate any interruption in service to the Global Ops team.
- Cross-sell other Flutterwave products and services to customers.
- Send out customer feedback surveys, analyze results, and share with the Global Ops team.
- Any other duty assigned by the Global Ops Leadership
Qualification and Requirement:
- 2-3 years in a similar role within the Fintech or Banking Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Aptitude, ability, and passion to solve customer queries.
- Strong negotiation, influence, and persuasion skills.
- Ability to deliver even in high-pressure, time-sensitive situations.
- Basic Knowledge of E-business operations.
- Ability to work in teams to deliver on set goals.
- Result-oriented – always focused on completing tasks on time, accurately, and efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to switch roles within the team, per the needs of the business
- Must be willing to work on shifts (including nights, weekends & public holidays)
- Authorization to work in the country without sponsorship
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the buttons below;
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.