PalmPay – our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services.
Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions. PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job recruitment at PalmPay Limited.
Table of Contents
Senior Software Tester (SDET)
We are looking for an experienced Test Development Engineer who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa. The ideal candidate will play an important role in running quality assurance tests on software and hardware, applications, and devices. The ideal candidate will also be in charge of analyzing its effectiveness and ability to operate.
Senior Test Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for connecting payment channels and conducting channel routing testing in Africa, ensuring fast and high-quality delivery of product requirements
- Responsible for designing channel docking interface test cases and executing interface tests, configuring mock platforms, and conducting functional testing of channel business links
- Independently responsible for project testing, promoting the standardization of research and development processes, connecting cross-team products, and promoting project research and development, testing, and online work by developers
- Track and locate online issues, follow up on repairs and verification, and develop quality prevention strategies to promote and implement them
- Collaborate with local technical teams to use testing tools to improve channel access testing efficiency
- Managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer science or a related field
- More than 5 years of experience in Internet finance testing and development, with many years of experience in interface test
- Familiar with common interface test tools, JMeter, postman, yapi, meter sphere, and other open source tool platforms, master interface test case design methods
- Familiar with Java, have the reading ability, understand HTTP/Dubbo, MQ, web architecture, familiar with SQL, MongoDB, and other databases, have testing experience in the payment finance industry is preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, accept non-working time communication Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, with at least 3 years of experience in internet testing and development.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.