Unilever Nigeria – We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job recruitment at Unilever Nigeria Plc.
This permanent role will be part of a team of Customer Collaboration Specialists who report to the [Market] Customer Collaboration Supervisor and support them by conducting services relating to Customer Services. This will require working closely with global O2C, Go to Market and Supply Chain to meet Customer Services KPIs and financial targets.
Your Key Tasks:
- Act as a key point of contact and proactively manage and maintain customer relationships
- Drive continuous improvement projects with customers to improve customer experience and reduce cost to serve
- Service optimisation through working with customers to maximise stock on orders and minimise obsoletes
- Manage key supply chain issues between customer and ekaterra
- Manage claim cycle end-to-end, including following up overdue responses and root cause analysis
- Provide planning and sales team with insight from detailed understanding of customer systems and processes
- Communicate information to the customer about relevant upcoming ekaterra activities
- Project activities with the customer to improve ekaterra service or delivery efficiency
- Report, analyse and deliver on KPIs by implementing continuous improvement activities related to availability, inventory, forecasting, execution of events and value creation
- Maintain customer satisfaction levels
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure business and customer needs are being met
- Alert planning team to critical SKUs that sell very differently to plan and support resolution of disconnect between supply and demand
- Handle major variances to customer ordering pattern, such as depot or store openings and network changes
- Support total customer service team and maintain operational cover in times of absence or other priorities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or business (preferably Supply Chain and/or Logistics)
- At least 3 years business experience preferably in Customer Service process
- Familiar with SAP functionalities (with preference for SAP S/4HANA)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Action orientated to deliver results under time pressure
- High analytical skills
- Proven track record on improvement performance
- Service oriented attitude
- Able to adapt to changes quickly
- Languages required by [Market] [TBC].
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.