9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives, and relentlessly pushes the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancies at 9mobile Nigeria
- Responsible for analysis, profiling, and modelling activity in the areas of propensity and segmentation to increase understanding of the customer behaviour pattern and providing actionable insights in developing strategies that will increase the customer lifetime value on the network.
- Analyze micro profiles of all market segments, design models using customer profile attributes, and develop multiple scenarios to illustrate behaviour patterns in creating targeting and positioning campaign strategies.
- Develop sensitivity and business models that support direct to consumer marketing programs and maximize execution efficiencies.
- Conducts analyses with a focus on experimental design, assessment, execution, measurement of current programs, evaluation of proposed programs, behavioural analysis, datamining, customer segmentation, predictive modelling, performance management, and other relevant statistical analyses.
- Analysis and data interpretation in support of direct marketing strategy development, program implementation and evaluation/back-end analysis.
- Summarizing analytic findings and integrating with non-traditional data sources (research findings, media surveys, customer behaviours, etc.), when appropriate to enhance campaign development initiatives.
- Develop and use all relevant metrics and measures to continually monitor inactivity and revenue generating base and take appropriate actions to ensure consistent usage and reduce inactivity.
- Conduct analysis and present findings leading to improved customer identification, attraction and retention techniques and methodologies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A First Degree in relevant discipline.
- Industry Certification(s) and or Postgraduate/Professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry.
- Advanced datamining and analytical skills such as SAS and SQL.
- Excellent understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques
- Excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques, such as datamining and statistical techniques such as linear and logistical regression, and clustering
- Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant work experience.
Specialist, Business Intelligence
- Gather and process consumer data for input into EMTS’s overall business plan.
Gather and analyse consumer data along but not limited to the following parameters:
- Minutes of Use (MOU)
- Line activation
- Recharge trends/statistics
- Customer churn Average call duration
- Call destinations etc.
- Develop periodic business intelligence reports based on information analysed and circulate to relevant commercial units.
- Gather relevant statistics on promotions and new product usage; develop preliminary performance reports and forward to the Manager, Business Intelligence for additional input.
- Liaise with IT to ensure optimal functionality of all Enterprise Warehouse tools required for data collation and reporting.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date database of all consumer information on EMTS’s network.
- Liaise with relevant units/teams/functions in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Business Intelligence.
- Build predicative modelling on Subscriber profiling, Segmentation, forecasting, market based affinity, churn management.
- Liaise with Product and Information Department to ensure all launched products are properly developed and implemented to ease BI reporting.
- Creation and monitoring of Commercial Dashboards for C-Level Executives and various department using SAP Xcelsius and Information Design Tool (IDT).
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Business Intelligence.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Three (3) to five (5) years post NYSC relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint presentation skill.
- Advance knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
Explore More Opportunities
- Nestle Foods Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- GTCO Entry Level Recruitment 2022
- Nigeria LNG Latest Job Recruitment
- Wema Bank Plc is Hiring
- Sterling Bank Job Recruitment
- ECOWAS Latest Job Recruitment
- Landmark University is Recruiting
- Nigerian Army Regular Recruit Intake 2022
- ECOWAS Latest Job Vacancies
- African Union is Recruiting
- READ: HOW TO A GET A JOB IN 2021 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
Senior Engineer, Enterprise Services II
- Provide necessary support towards the integration/operations and maintenance of enterprise customer services, via various transmission media microwave, fiber optics and satellite
- Provide high level technical support to enterprise customers, and field support engineers, in resolving outages on enterprise links
- Proffer long term solutions to repetitive enterprise links degradation affecting customer’s network quality and availability.
- Provide feedback to the planning team on ways of improving enterprise customer experience based on the prevailing transmission network realities.
- Coordinate the relevant transmission operations / IPBB/ LAAS vendor teams to work together in resolving enterprise customer outages within acceptable MTTRs.
- Provide relevant reports for periodic availability reconciliation with enterprise customers as at when due.
- Maintain a detailed and updated database of all operational enterprise customer links.
- Coordinate the timely end to end implementation of approved capacity changes (upgrades/downgrades) on enterprise customer links.
- Attend service review meetings with enterprise customers and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain an up to date database of all the work orders for all enterprise customers.
- Provide the root cause analysis (RCA)for enterprise service outages to the NOC / customer.
- Maintain detailed reports of enterprise outages across the network.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Fixed Transmission Operations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in a related Engineering field
- Minimum of Four(4) years post NYSC work experience
- IP/MPLS Technologies
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Network Administration
- Problem Solving / Analytical thinking
- Customer management
- Good Communication
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancies at 9mobile Nigeria” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.