The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancies at Coca-Cola HBC Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Graphics and POP Coordinator
- The Graphics and POP Coordinator is responsible for creating and developing visual concepts and designs for marketing materials, including flyers, posters, experiential displays, communications etc.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of design principles and be able to translate marketing goals into visually appealing and effective designs.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for trade communication and brand advertisement
- Serve as brand custodians and ensure that all POSM materials are in accordance with brand guidelines (driven by strong collaboration with The Coca-Cola Company)
- Adaptat key visuals into suitable formats for various activation touchpoint
- Maintain brand aesthetics both internally and externally
- Ensure timely turnover of creative requests to meet campaign timelines
- Ensure timely adaptation and development of marketing visuals into POS material for trade activation
- Adaptation of designs in line with the guidelines of the brand for vendors/agencies
- Preparing finished copy and art for vendors/agencies and stakeholders
- Work closely with the channel manager in designing Channel plans
- Work with TCCC to develop country-specific artwork
- Collaborate with the sales team in creating bespoke artwork for customer promotions and sales activities.
- Develop and adapt marketing campaigns for internal office branding and staff engagement
- Provide visuals for office branding and staff engagement
- Ensure deployment of POSM materials into different channels in trade
Are These Your Secret Ingredient:
- Creative with a strong understanding of marketing principles
- Strong stakeholder management skills – the ability to carry people along.
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, CorelDraw, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Excellent design skills, including typography, layout, and color theory.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree
- Knowledge of Graphics and Design
- Use of Graphic Applications like Corel Draw and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- 2-5 years experience working in a graphic design role preferably in a marketing or advertising agency.
Senior Content Lead-Fixed Term Contract
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Author and align key stakeholders to Integrated Marketing Experience (IMX) briefs.
- Lead agency briefings for Consumer and Shopper content and identify innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Provide guide adherence throughout the Integrated Marketing Experience process: (and when needed, evolution of) the strategy among internal teams and external agency partners; identify opportunities to bring consumer research and data into the process.
- Help develop measurement plans to evaluate and optimize campaigns; foster a culture of collaboration that continually challenges and builds the brand team’s collective thinking.
- Actively collaborate with the brand/category team to translate global/regional direction to Africa Operating Unit (where applicable) and to ensure that the strategy is relevant to consumers.
- Positions the brand for future growth and can ultimately inspire differentiated marketing communications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Related Work Experience: minimum 5-7 years of experience working in a strategic marketing capacity; experience working at and with world-class creative agencies and track record of inspiring big (ideally award-winning) creative thinking a plus.
- Ability to lay the strategic foundation needed to spark, evaluate, measure and optimize creative ideas that comprise a brand’s annual marketing efforts in a way that delivers business growth and consumer value.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner.
- Translate consumer and cultural research/data, business objectives and diverse perspectives into actionable marketing strategies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: September 7, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.