Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) is a provider of Total Packaging Solutions and consists of three plants: Bagco Lagos, Bagco North, and Bagco Morpack. We are Africa’s largest and leading commercial manufacturer of premium bags sustained through state of the art machinery.
FMN offers equal employment opportunity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We are looking to hire candidates for the following positions:
Maintenance Planner - PFM
- To successfully manage operational functions of the Business Unit.
- Develop, maintain, and improve continuously preventive maintenance program to maximise equipment reliability
- Schedule all planned maintenance and remedial work orders after assessing resource requirements such as labour, skills, and spare parts
- Plan parts, materials, and labour for short- and long-term preventative maintenance to maximize technician wrench time, improve efficiency, increase system reliability and performance
- Configure and drive CMMS/EAM usage with the OEM recommended maintenance as a minimum
- Coordinate planning and scheduling meetings and ensure effective communication between maintenance and operations
- Support business initiatives on lean manufacturing goals, waste elimination, TPM, TQM and other asset reliability programs
- Prepare reports, analyse data and make recommendations for improving and solving maintenance related problems
- Conducts FMEA on most critical equipment to continuously adjust strategy and planning.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related field
- CMRP CERTIFICATION (Added Advantage).
- 5 years cognate experience
The person must:
- Possess effective communication and reporting skills
- Have good problem solving skills
- Possess strong leadership capabilities.
Learning and Development Specialist
To ensure the provision of highly skilled manpower through the FMN Academy framework. Implement the evolving learning strategy to ensure a capable and motivated workforce and sustain a learning culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
Design & Build Talent Academy:
- Contribute to the planning, development, and implementation of the FMN Academy framework and training curriculum aimed at strengthening FMN Organizational Capability.
- Design and implement effective instructional methods – OJT, Coaching, Job Shadowing, Virtual lessons, etc. within the FMN Academy.
- Coordinate and Implement all learning activities for all FMN Business Units, supporting employees participating in internal and external learning programs in line with the established curriculum & competency framework.
- Execute the delivery of all FMN learning content and interventions across all the Business units using the 70:20:10 model to effect blended learning, train the trainer, SME & Managers as internal faculty (for mentoring, coaching & OJT).
- Implement capability plans targeted at specialized areas/ functional leadership (FLAM, FLAG, ELDP).
- Phase interventions leveraging innovative and effective learning methodologies & tools to close medium and long-term gaps.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external customers to ensure timely delivery of inputs and eliminate barriers to learning.
- Collate and convert Individual development plans into learning interventions working with HRBPs, subject matter experts for different levels of competency proficiencies to close medium- and long-term gap.
- Evaluate requests for specific training in coordination with FMN Academy Curriculum & Business level competency framework to close medium- and long-term gaps.
Learning System Management:
- Track and report KPIs (Training budget, TNA, Skills Audits, Learning Intervention & success Matrix). Generate & circulate corporate business training index reports.
- Analyze cost benefits to execute the best learning delivery channels.
- ITF applications and reimbursement.
- Manage vendors for delivery of service, cost efficiency, effective solutions based on the scale.
- Embed and Sustain FMN Learning culture.
- Leverage and support HRBPs to build a learning culture
- Design and maintain effective learning conditions (environment, learning delivery, logistics to eliminate barriers and ensure effective learning in all business areas.
- Facilitate relevant “in-house” training sessions, both online and face to face.
- Develop the capacity of other trainers within key teams to support the core training program.
Qualifications and Requirements:
University Degree preferably in the Social Sciences.
Experience / Added Advantage:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Capability Management.
The person must:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Team orientated and Results-focused
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.