Growth Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Our consultants have deep industry experience and have worked in various roles as project managers, solutions architect, business analysts, product developers, strategy consultants and have over the years assisted global clients in delivering market changing solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancies at GVA Partners Limited
Our client requires the service of a highly skilled sales and marketing officer. The successful candidate must be able to give detailed information about the product specifications and ways in which they could meet customer’s needs.
SALES: negotiating a commercial agreement to the benefit of both the customer and supplier
POST SALES (or after sales): providing the support for products and services
ROLES & RESPONSIILITIES
- Assesses client needs and makes recommendations, including products and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates products and services to highlight product benefits.
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals.
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered through testing, demonstrations, and research.
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services.
- Gains familiarity with the financial services industry and stays updated on trends and innovative products.
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and sales.
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Head, Business Development.
- High level attention to details
- Innovation and creativity
- Customer focus
- Influence and persuasion
- Result orientation
- Critical & visionary thinking
- Should have wide business breadth
- Good negotiation skills
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with at least 3 years in sales and marketing in an IT specialized organization
- 1ST degree from a reputable university in any relevant degree
- Masters with a specialization in marketing/computer related course (relevant related course will be an added advantage
IT Security Engineer
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and IT security engineer to join a dynamic project team for a 5 months project. The resource shall be responsible for the following
- Participate in the delivery cybersecurity through vulnerability and threat identification, incident detection and response, forensic investigations, Patch and Vulnerability Management. Engage with infrastructure and applications teams in mitigation and remediation efforts.
- Engage with other IT units to establish and enforce security best practices, protection objectives and process improvements.
- Review and make recommendations regarding on-premise, datacentre and cloud infrastructure, networking and security settings and posture.
- Create and maintain key metrics that are indicative of security posture of the infrastructure.
- Keep abreast of threat intelligence feeds to stay abreast of industry reports and emerging threat that may affect
- Lead cybersecurity initiatives in conjunction with Group Cybersecurity team.
- Design and implement security controls to safeguard and monitor events for information systems, enterprise applications and data.
- Lead the implementation of Information Security projects
- Drive internal and external vulnerability assessment, penetration tests engagements and manage results to remediation.
- Respond to escalated security events and drive security incident response processes to ensure timely resolution with minimal disruption.
- Design, document, and deploy secure infrastructure solutions to enhance and evolve the security posture of the business to ensure integrity, availability and confidentiality of all critical enterprise data.
- Provide expertise on security tools, including but not limited to firewalls, Web Application firewalls, IDS/IDP, anti-malware software
- Liaise with stakeholders in respect of operational implementation of security policies and best practices
- Prevent data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect the enterprise network.
- Ensure conformance to Cybersecurity Blueprint/Roadmap
- Provide inputs to company strategic plan on all initiatives to ensure that Security gaps/vulnerabilities are identified & closed
- Establish and ensure credibility through strong relationships, value-add to operations and professionalism
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an area of Security specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a Large organization and preferably in the Telecommunications industry
- Strong background as an Engineer/Architect in application security infrastructure and various network technologies to include devices such as firewalls, VPN, intrusion/extrusion detection, vulnerability & risk assessment tools, encryption technologies, virus/worm/malware prevention, E-business and web application technologies, Data Loss Prevention, whole disk & device encryption solutions, two-factor authentication, common Windows (desktop & server) platforms,
- Experience with Microsoft, Solaris, Unix, Oracle and MS SQL
- Experience working in telecommunications industry
- Managing network and / or network security
- Knowledge should be current with information security best practices and global trends
- Knowledge of security best practices such as; defense in-depth, least privileges, need-to-know, separation of duties, access controls, encryption
- User account identity, authorization and authentication management.
- Security incident and event management
- Experience in researching new or emerging technologies and processes that may be incorporated as solutions to reoccurring security concern
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability lifecycle management
- Advanced Security Incidence Reponse
- Systems Auditing,, Database Security, Firewall Design, Intrusion detection system administration Implementation
- Security enforcement on systems level, security audit and vulnerability management
- Telecommunications, Network, wireless & Internet Security