Qatar Airways – In a relatively short time, Qatar Airways has grown to more than 140 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become best in the world.
Qatar Airways is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
- Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Marketing Officer- Western Africa based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You will support the Station Head in the planning, development and execution of all ATL and BTL marketing activities, so as to drive revenue and grow loyalty of QR products to all major accounts and target market segments.
Your Main Accountabilities
- Support Marketing Manager/Marketing Specialist to plan according to Head Office and Regional Office guidelines the annual Marketing plan for station
- To enhance product position and meet revenue objectives
- Support target oriented campaigns based on customer segmentation and market intelligence.
- Source and share market research, insight and trends that will improve the quality of the campaigns delivered in the region.
- Monitor collateral stocks.
- Ongoing measurement and optimisation of al marketing budget spend.
- Work with Finance to ensure suppliers are paid on time and expenses are beinf accrued
- Deliver ongoing and timely reports requested by stakeholders.
- Observe and comply with all procurement, finance, contractual policies of the region, and company’s requirements.
- Source and develop marketing collateral and merchandise as per QR guidelines
- The position involves a close communication and liaison with Sales team, E-Commerce, Pricing and CM to understand and support the company objectives and achieve the targets.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come.
- To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- The rights to live and work in Nigeria.
- Solid marketing strategizing, planning, and analyzing skills.
- Proven track of successful stakeholders management.
- A minimum of 4 year of commercial marketing experience.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Confidence in using MSword, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- The ability to speak French fluently–this would be an advantage.
Shared Services Coordinator
- We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Lagos as Shared Services Coordinator.
- You will be supporting Abuja based out of Lagos, Nigeria.
- Assists the Shared Services Specialist in supporting the Commercial teams and Head Office Finance and Procurement teams with all Shared Services activities in local outstation.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in relation to all Shared Services activities that enable the Commercial, Cargo and Ground Services team to undertake their business, thereby enhancing the efficiency of the operational and QR revenue generating teams.
- Actively participate in building strong relationships and maintain good communication with Head Office functions of Finance and Procurement to ensure efficiency of processes and continunous improvements supporting them from an outstation perspective as required.
- Able to Handle station payroll independently with applicable deduction on pension, social security and taxation in order to meet local labor law compliances.
- Able to handle and manage cash sales report, banking of cash deposit, bank reconciliation, disbursement of petty cash claim, manage staff claim and accounting the same financial Oracle system.
- Coordinate and assist to HO Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Tax unit and Treasury unit on information raised by each unit.
- Take active participation in station procurement, identify local potential service provider, obtain quote, analysis and prepare cost evaluation sheet, process purchase order and contract with service provider.
- Maintain station database like list of Contract, records of payment made to comply local requirement, Maintain staff and other Insurance related records.
- Able to generate and analysis on financial report.
- Management of cash handling for CTOs (where applicable) including daily cash sales verification against Bank Statements, Daily Sales Report checking, reconciling sales figures with merchant statement and bank statement for local card collections, daily reconciliation of physical cash with Amadeus sales report.
- Support User department by ensuring GL codes, Taxes and POs are accurate.
- Working with User Department to monitor and manage costs and review cost variances, reconciling spend versus budget.
- Support local station with administrative tasks as required to ensure smooth running of the station.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years similar work experience
- Procurement, finance, office management or shared services experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancies at Qatar Airways” should click the below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: [email protected]