7UP Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at 7up Bottling Company.
- Lead or support all aspects of process implementations plan. Design and implement an appropriate integration approach to optimize business performance.
- Reviews new product, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meets expectations.
- Coach and prepare users for successful rollouts of the applications. Ensure effective transfer of information learned in training to the work environment.
- Manage the implementation of ERP projects from end to end.
- Identifies structural weaknesses in the use of the application and prepares changes in the design or tuning.
- Build and maintain relationships withird-party vendors and internal users. Liaise withird-party vendors when issues traverse multiple systems.
- Analyse performance base-line metrics data to enable measurement of cost-savings and time-savings as a result of implemented processes.
- Recommend improvements to existing processes and identify areas for elimination.
- Track all project costs to budget, project progress to schedule, and prepare cost-to‐complete reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
Method of Application
Deadline: December 24, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.