Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
Airtel Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for a managerial position in the organization. The company whose product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria.
- The role is responsible for developing and managing robust, scalable alternate cheap/zero rated customer self-service channels.
- Focusing on customer empowerment, business intelligence and analysis on alternate channels to ensure increased customer usage and to drive initiatives that increase usage on services available with minimum human interaction.
- Constant modification and optimization of all alternate self-service channels based on business needs and customer behavioural indicators.
Reduce cost to serve:
- Conceptualization, development, and implementation of the self-service applications over Web, IVR & SMS to reduce call volumes into the call center.
- Leverage existing self-service product enhancement & maintenance.
- Highest escalation level in circle in the operational workflow for IT issues.
- Control application design and plan product versions control
Develop content and menu modifications for enhanced experience on the IVR, USSD and Web self-care platform:
- Develop menu trees for modification and customer experience enhancement on the IVR and USSD platforms
- Implement changes on the platforms to address product and service changes for IVR, USSD and Web self-care
- Ensure content across all platforms address call drivers into the call center
- Overhaul of menus on both IVR and USSD to address audio quality and content
Ensure increased Utilization of Self-service Channels leading to reduction in calls to the call center (IVR, USSD, Web self-care):
- Provide options to activate/deactivate services on the IVR
- Provide clear and concise messages on the channel
- Ensure menu design will provide ease of usage on the channel
- Ensure content addresses call drivers into the call center
- Manage and modify menu trees in line with dynamic market trends
- Continuously drive usage via BTL campaigns with social media campaigns as lead alongside SMS campaigns (Local language and English) OBD campaigns.
- Manage Content and experience on the platform
- Provide service fulfilments options on the platform
- Drive utilization of the portal via BTL campaigns.
Application Access Management
- Creation of accesses for staff to all CRM and Billing applications
- Validation of users across the business with access to CRM and Billing applications
- Manage Attrition tracker for CEX ad showrooms
- Deletion of accesses to CRM and Billing applications
- Password and access management.
Generate monthly activity and traffic reports for self-service (IVR and USSD) for the purpose of tracking and enhancing customer experience:
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports for tracking customer activity and enhancing customer experience on the IVR and USSD
- Periodic (Monthly Quarterly) audits across all platforms.
- Manage versions of call flows for IVR and menu trees for USSD
- Ad-hoc audio recordings for special announcements.
Policy and change management for applications:
- Develop policies which govern modifications and utilization on all self-service applications
- Application change management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in any Degree
- 5 Years working experience
- CBAP is an added advantage
- CRM & Workflow Implementation experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Quality Management Skill
- IT skill.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.