BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers.
These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job vacancy at BIC Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Production Maintenance Technician
- Carry out repair and maintenance on injection molding machines
- Set and optimize process parameters
- Carry out servicing and replacing of major electrical and mechanical fixtures perform condition based maintenance on equipment and report any abnormality to Process Engineer.
- Take lead in product changer over and maintain good line clearance ensure good housekeeping. Non-Leveled
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.