Boomplay (formally known as Boom Player) is a music and video streaming & download service developed and owned by Transsnet Music Limited.
Boomplay’s vision is to build the largest and most reliable digital music ecosystem for artists and content creators in Africa. The Boomplay app which won the “Best African App” at the 2017 “AppsAfrica Awards” has over 68 million users as at January 2020. It is currently the biggest and fastest-growing music app in Africa with a catalog of 20 million songs and videos which is still growing day by day.
Applications are currently accepted from interested candidates to fill the job vacancy at Boomplay Nigeria.
Table of Contents
- Exceptional ability to deal with external stakeholders including FIRS, LIRS and Auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Familiar with tax and statutory compliances & Keep track of latest change of tax and statutory compliances
- Ensuring all statutory returns thus CIT, WHT, VAT, PAYE etc. are filed accurately and timeously.
- In charge of all government filings(TCC filing, LIRS annual filing, Annual Tax filing
- Financial Statement Audit, Annual Tax filing, Annual Transfer Pricing filing, CAFA filing etc.)
- Managing monthly financial closing process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and corrective actions on deviations
- Collaborating with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Executing timely bank payments, administration of bank accounts and account reconciliations.
- Processing invoices and contacting appropriate parties for timely payment receipt.
- Auditing and examining expense documentation submitted byemployees and identifying financial discrepancies where applicable.
- Company representation, filings and upholding of strict compliance with federal state and local government regulatory agencies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, strong understanding of accounting principles (IFRS).
- 4+ years of accounting experience.
- 1+ year of internet/technology industry experience and experience with resolving tax issues preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP systems.
- Strong organizational, and analytical skills, result-driven, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to support departments to achieve optimal results.
Method of Application
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.