Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by MondelÄ“z International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company).
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box. Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824, by John Cadbury who sold tea, coffee and drinking chocolate.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- People Experience Advisor is responsible for local execution of operational HR activities.
- The Advisor is the key point of contact to employees where self-service / shared services support is not available and sits within the local BU squad team.
- Where appropriate the People Experience Advisor will support implementation of local projects or initiatives.
How you will contribute
- You will use your in-depth process and service knowledge in your area of expertise to ensure that service level agreements and obligations are met. As a co-owner of the development of standard operating procedures, you will drive standardization and simplification of processes.
- In addition, you will provide input for training materials, ensure that standard operating procedures and data protection activities comply with Mondelēz International policies and the law, analyze and report on exceptions and offer recommendations for process improvements, and lead the sustainable continuous improvement process for the team.
What you will bring
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Your specific process area
- Working in a shared service organization
- Being a good team player and influencing others
- Process design and mapping, and business requirement gathering experience
- Communicating effectively, applying interpersonal skills and taking initiative.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HR related Degree or Diploma
- 3 -5 years working experience in HR
- Computer skills-MS Office, Concur and HR system
- Ability to deal with several layers inside the organization at the same time.
- Deliver results with high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Effective Time Management
- Maintain Strict confidentiality always. The successful candidate may be exposed to highly confidential information and must adhere to the highest ethics and values always
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.