Cheese Balls – Fun Snax (Sunlight Resources Limited) is a Food & Snack Production Company situated at Mushin axis of Nigeria, who has been in business for more 16 years.
A business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria.
Interested Nigerians like you are advised to go through the available position at Fun Snax carefully and submit your application appropriately before the deadline. Apply for the job vacancy at Cheese Balls – Sunlight Resources Limited.
- Conduct extensive market mapping and develop comprehensive PJPs /RTM plans, with the RSMs, for maximum secondary channel coverage within the assigned region.
- Develop and provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for your Region, in line with the Annual Business
- Ensure that all trade promotions and marketing activities in your area are aligned to ABP and executed with speed and within budget.
- Ensure that all costs incurred are within the approved budget. This includes the cost of promotions, Primary and secondary sales activities.
- Identify and recruit distributors in your territory and ensure healthy Return on investment (ROI) for all such primary channel partners by maximizing secondary channel sales in their territories.
- Monitor distributors’ turnover and stocks on a daily and weekly basis to ensure that all our SKUs are available and that the distributors reach their monthly agreed targets.
- Planning and achieving volume by SKU on monthly basis as per business plan for the region.
- Develop and execute action plans for the monthly target.
- Monitor the distributors across the Zones, for their storage practices and facilities to ensure zero spoilage.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all distributors in your region to maximize their sales performance and prevent attrition.
- Generating new businesses and ensuring you achieve the target of revenue monthly.
- Launching new product as per business plan time to time Devise and recommend appropriate incentive schemes to assist distributors in developing their sales infrastructure.
- Checking the activity of competitors in the market, suggest a counter and initiate the same plan.
- Ensure collection and outstanding is cleared monthly.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion and suggesting new innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Any other duties as directed by the National Sales Coordinator (NSC).
Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum educational standard:
- OND/HND/BSC in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, and any relevant field.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage. SRL/HRA/J.Ad/JD-ZM/JD-34
- Minimum Working Experience: Ten (10) years.
SKILLS & SPECIFICATION:
- Experience in Sales of Food & Snacks Products is paramount.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
- Must be ready to Travel within 100% & Travel within the country: 50%
Method of Application
Deadline: January 25, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.