Promasidor Nigeria is African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
A passionate belief in this vision fueled the pioneering concept of selling filled milk powder in small sachets and Promasidor began selling the Cowbell brand in the Democratic Republic of Congo (then Zaire) in 1979. Today Cowbell is sold in the majority of countries across the African continent.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the position below at Cowbell Milk
Officer - Power Generation
- Ensuring a smooth day to day running of facilities Power infrastructure.
- Ensures smooth day to day running of installed Power Generators (Gas and Diesel Engines).
- Ensures smooth day to day running of installed Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Panels.
- Ensures proper daily recording of the Generators parameters.
- Carries out daily routine inspection around the power plant.
- Ensure fuel and energy are efficiently managed to reduce cost of energy generation.
- Carries out routine maintenance on the Factory Generators.
- Carries out planned preventive maintenance on the Warehouses and Residence Generators.
- Monitors all the Diesel Reservoir tanks level and take daily records.
- Monitor and tracks Generators spare parts stock (daily, weekly and monthly) and communicate promptly low spare parts stock level.
- Keeps the daily log of the activities around the plant.
- Follows the laid down standard procedures in operation and maintenance of the Generators.
- Maintain good housekeeping and 5 ‘s’ around the installations.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department.
- Any other jobs assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess HND, B.Sc / B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any other related Engineering field (Power Option)
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ experience working on Gas and Diesel Generators operation, maintenance and overhaul, MV (11KV)/LV (415V) panels Control and operation.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be computer literate.
- Good knowledge of Libre office/ Microsoft office.
- Must have a very good analytical and numerical skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.