CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd (CWAY Group) is a multinational company specializing in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, food & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
Table of Contents
- Ensure that the financial transactions of the firm are accurately captured, classified, and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements etc.
- Receivables Management.
- Payables Management.
- Monthly payroll preparation
- Inventory Management & proper valuation of Inventories and Assets
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for clients.
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations.
- Ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of accounting records and documents.
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the Company.
- Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYEe.t.c.).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Accounting Degree or equivalent.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) is an added advantage.
- 3 – 7 years experience required.
- Knowledge of applicable tax laws, codes and regulations in the industry.
- Working knowledge and experience of an accounting software, preferably SAPERP.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Professional certification (e.g. ICAN, ACCA) is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with keeping financial records
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software use
- Active, smart and catches up quickly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.