CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd (CWAY Group) is a multinational company specializing in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, food & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Internal Control Manager
- To review all Internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations. And ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view of delivering improvement.
- Plan, organize, and carry out the Internal Control function, including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Perform supervision functions, and reasonably ensure the realization of Management policy and objectives.
- Study the Company’s Internal Control specific functions, work plan and prioritize work system, propose internal control policies.
- Assists in establishing and improving anti-fraud mechanism, and properly pay attention, and check for possible fraud.
- Evaluate the rationality and effectiveness of the company’s internal control system, design and follow up on implementation and improvement of the internal control system.
- Formulate and implement the company’s annual internal control plans.
- Conduct special audit investigations on important issues in the company’s operation and management.
- Provide audit recommendations or consulting services for problems identified in the audit.
- Conduct regular inventory count of Raw/packaging materials, finished goods, and consumables. etc
- Reviews existing accounting and financial controls, insurance policies and other legal compliance processes in place and makes any necessary revisions or additions.
- Check the implementation of audit findings and improvement plan.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- 5 years or more experience
- Proficient in use of SAP Accounting Software
- Good knowledge of internal controls process and procedures
- Strong analytical skills. Detail-oriented and ability to interpret figures and other financial information.
- ACA/ACCA, CFA, or other relevant professional qualifications are required.
- Strong communication skills presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable way across various forums and levels of the organization with the right level of detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
Method of Application
Deadline: July 15, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.